A/N:Very Important!

Hello, amazing readers! Usually I write an authors note and then continue writing this story that you guys love so much, but I have something to tell you. Before I tell you the important news I just want to thank you guys so much for sticking with this Fan fiction and giving it a chance. It means so much to know that you guys are enjoying the book so far, but you guys, 27.2 READS and 1K VOTES!!!!! I would never have guess this book would make it that far so thank you so very much for the support, you guys are The Best and remember that. 

Anyway, I was thinking. This Fan Fiction has to be more then just and author writing a story and getting feed back for her amazing readers. I want you to have more of a part in this adventure of story telling. I was thinking about making a club on Wattpad dedicated to this book (or series ;p) along with any other books I may publish in the future. Oh, and trust me that future is coming soon.  But I'll only do it if you guys think it's a good idea. On the club I'll tell you guys anything you need to know like when I might be updating, some questions you may have about future story, but that doesn't mean you have to stop commenting on the book.

I love reading your comments, the main point of this club will be for you guys to be updated on things I might I have to tell you guys. I also think it would be a cool way for you guys to send any fan art you might want to draw and I will happily add it to the story and give you the credit you deserve. (I found out that your image has to have a link in order for me to see it. Nothing gross please.) So yeah, the club will be for like ask, the the author kind of way. Tell me what you think and I'll be updating so. 

I put Victorious by Panic! At The Disco at the top. Why? Cause I'm feeling quite Victorious today XD!!! 

 Why? Cause I'm feeling quite Victorious today XD!!!