Spill The Beans

The Flash slowly kissed me back. I felt safe with his kiss knowing that behind the mask was a my befriend. Well until The Flash pushed me away. I read guilt written all over his face, but I didn't understand why.

        "I'm sorry... I didn't mean that... I'm seeing someone." The Flash stuttered. My eyes widened. I forgot for that one second he doesn't know it was actually me, as in me Madison. I want so badly to slap him, but I can't do it. He can't know it's me.

        "Yet you still kiss me?" I ask.

        "I just... thought it was her. You remind me of her a bit." replies The Flash. I bite my lips, hating were this is going.

        "I better get going, but maybe I'll take you up on that offer." I tell him as I walk towards a couple of wires that were on the side of a building. I place my hands on them and thought about being back home knowing The Flash would be heading towards S.T.A.R. Labs. I opened my eyes and found myself landing onto the ground in an alleyway. An neon sign, that I must have came from, went up in sparks sending hot amber of sparks on my skin. I groan in pain at the burning pain. Guess fire hurts, but not electricity.  I try to stand, but I feel weak. Usually I would take in the electricity and use it as energy, but I felt completely light headed. Was it because I came out of a neon sign? Can I only come out of wires? I tried to stand up, but ended up tumbling a bit. Two men from the shadows walked towards me, each looking quite drunk.

        "Hello, princess." says the one with a beer bottle. I give him a dirty look in response. I place my hand on the brick wall for support. I then inched my way away from the two men and towards the street where there would be a telephone line I can hopefully travel in.

        "Where are you off to beautiful." asked the other men.

        "Mind your own, will ya?" I snapped. My head was spinning and the last thing I needed right now was a headache to add to my dizziness. I felt someones hand slam me against a wall with so much force, it basically knocked the wind out of me. "Get off of me."

        "Can't we have some fun?" He asked with a curl smile. Even if he asked, I know he doesn't want an answer.

        "Piss off." I spat in his face. He punched me in the face sending me to the floor. I felt sick.

        "Get up!" his friend snapped. I stumbled to get up, but once I did I grabbed his beer bottle and hit him in the head. That send him straight to the floor.

        "You-" I gave the next guy a punch in the gut lead by a kick in the nuts, before he can finish his sentence. With both men on the floor. I pulled out my staff and used it as a walking stick as I made my way towards the street. I was so close, but I then felt a sharp pain in my side, sending me to the floor. I place my hand on my side to find a piece of glass from the beer bottle in my side. I very large piece of glass.

        "What the-" I felt a kick to my stomach along with heavy weight on top of me. I looked to see one of the men on top of me.

        "I'm not finished with you." he smirked.

        "I am." I replied, I place my hand on his chest and shocked him. He then collapsed on top of me. I pushed him aside and checked his pulse. I let out a sigh of relief when I found it. After what The Flash said I can't help, but wonder if I'm really hurting people without knowing it. I grabbed my staff and walked towards the street and walked up to a couple of wires. I place my hand on my ear piece to activate it.

        "Hey Cisco, Caitlin? Is Barry at S.T.A.R Labs?" I asked.

        "Yeah." replies Caitlin. "You okay."