Little Chat

"I can't believe you! I thought we were friends and now you have powers that you refuse to tell anyone about!" Cisco ranted as he paced my apartment. 

        I sat on the couch twiddling my thumbs. "I wanted to tell you guys, but... okay look. I promise Barry that I wouldn't keep secrets from him, so how do you expect me to tell him this now?" I asked with a pissed tone. I was getting really annoyed with Cisco and his ranting. Cisco cleared his throat, gaining my attention. "What now!" I yelled.

        "Your um... hands," Cisco said rubbing his neck. I look down to see my hands lit blue, again.

        "Sorry... for everything," I mumbled un-liting my hands. 

        "No, it's fine. I shouldn't have been so harsh." Cisco says wrapping his arm around me.

        "Where cool?" I asked, probably hoping too much. 

        "Where cool." Cisco chucked. We then just sat there in silence. That was until I notice Cisco was staring at my staff that was leaning against the wall in the hallway. He had his famous look that says   "trouble" written all over it.

        "What are you thinking about," I asked, cautiously.

        "Mind if I borrow your staff for a few days?" Cisco asked with a wild grin on my face.

        "Dude, you're scaring me and I'm the one with crazy powers," I replied. Cisco frowned.

        "That's not answering the question." Cisco pouted. "Yes or No?"

        "Sure." I sighed "But can you at least tell me-"

        "Thanks, Madison. Trust me, you're be thanking me later!" Cisco called out as he took my staff running to the door. I sighed, knowing I wouldn't be able to catch up to him. You'll think I would be used to the "running away act" with a boyfriend with super speed.

A/N: Sorry for short chapter, but perhaps meaningful :3 Tell me what you guys think Cisco might do with the staff... hopefully he wouldn't break it :/

 hopefully he wouldn't break it :/