Jerk?

I make my way towards Lewis. Fear bubbling up inside of me. He had this bad vibe radiating off of him. I walk into his office. There wasn't much privacy in here because the walls and door is made of glass. That means if I make a fool of myself everyone can see. Great. Once I've enter his office closing the door behind me he looks up from his computer and looks me up and down. He crosses his hands over his chest before speaking.

"May I help you?" he ask. I'm not going to lie. The guys good looking with ocean blue eyes, blond hair and a very sharp jawline. He's not Barry tho.Good looking or not he's not a Barry. Not even close. Why am I comparing him to Barry? I honestly don't know.

"Oh Yeah. I'm Madison Foster. I work here an-"

"I've never seen you before." Lewis cut me off. This is going to be great.

"Yeah. I actually work at home because-" 

"Only I get to work at home, Ms. Foster. But you don't see me doing that now do you?" Lewis cuts me off again. I'm not sure if I should say anything so I just keep quiet. "Who let you work at home nevertheless hire you?" Ouch!

"Dave hired me and I work at home because I have some problems at home." I finally get to finish a sentence. I don't really have problems at home. I just said that because it was the same thing I told Dave. If you count, countless family members coming into my house asking for things I do have problems at home.

"Problems like what?" Dave questioned leaning forward a bit. 

"I have to take care of family members and I sometimes help Dr.Wells-"

"Dr. Wells?" Lewis spat. I should have just left it at family problems.

"Yeah.... I um... help him in S.T.A.R Labs sometimes." I tell him.

"Do you have any idea what that man did to this city?!" Lewis spat once more.

"Yeah." I mumbled. I know more then this guy can possible understand, but it's best not to say. "He had good intentions."

"That man his evil!" Lewis yelled. I glanced over my shoulder to see if anyone can hear what's going on, but no one paid us any mind. The room must be sound proof. Probably because this guy is constantly screaming his head off.

"He's not that bad." I mumbled.

"Not that bad?" Lewis raised his eyebrows as if testing me to see if I'll say more.

"That's not important, really." I quickly say to get off topic. "I'm actually here to hand in my piece of the article that comes out today." Lewis gets up from his seat and walks over to me. He's at least 6 feet, way taller then me. I hand him the article and watch as he scans over it. He wears a poker face making it hard to tell if he likes it or not. I look around the room to see what I can find. I notice that his room is very neat and clean. I look over at his desk and notice a couple of pictures behind it. One with him in it with a little girl. His daughter perhaps. She has long blond hair and blue eyes as well. She also looks to have freckles. Another one that looks like a wedding picture. He has his arms wrapped around a beautiful women with strawberry hair. "You have a beautiful family." I commented.

"Um.. thank you Ms. Foster." says Lewis after what feels like a lifetime. He's more tense now. Did I say something wrong? "But you do notice this is late?"

"Oh no... well yes. Kind of... yeah." I stumble on my words. Lewis raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed. "I asked for a couple days because I was in an accident."

"What kind of accident?" Lewis asked taking a seat behind his desk again. Man, does this guy ask a lot of questions.

"I um... got hit in the chest by a boomerang." I manage to say.