Cheers

"We've been trying to track Snart, but must have disconnected the signal somehow," begins Cisco.

        "We'll find him, Cisco, together," says Barry, placing his hand on Cisco's shoulder. I smiled at them. I'm happy they made up because I would hate for the team to fall apart cause of this.

        "You have a great team here, Barry," says Felicity. "Speaking of teams, I should probably get back to mine."

        "It was nice meeting you, Ms. Smoak. Please extend a hello to The Arrow for us," says Dr.Wells.

        "I will." Felicity smiled. She quickly said her goodbyes, me giving her the biggest hug.

         "Call me, okay, don't be a stranger," I tell her.

        "Will do," Felicity said after our hug.

        "Good-bye, Felicity." says Barry.

        "Bye, Barry." Felicity replies. I decide to walk her to the elevator. We wait for the elevator in comfortable silence. It took me a while to realize that Fel was looking at me.

        "What?" I asked. I don't like it when people stare at me. It makes me feel... uncomfortable.

        "You didn't tell them." Felicity sighed, shaking her head.

        "What am I suppose to say. 'Hey, guys! Guess what? I've been keeping a life changing secret from you guys because I don't see why it should be any of your concerns.'" I hissed at Felicity in a whisper. She was looking at my hands a hint of worry in her eyes. I look down to see blue sparks surrounding my hands.

        "You need to calm down! Didn't we teach you that!" Felicity hissed back. I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

        "Sorry." I sighed. The elevator then showing up, Felicity going in. 

        "Want my advice?" Felicity asked holding the doors from closing.

        "No, but I'm pretty sure you're going to tell me anyway." I joked to lighten the mood.

        "Tell them. They can help you, just like Team Arrow helped you." Felicity says as the doors close. I sighed and turned around looking at the long hall that leads back to the main lab.

        "Tell them?" I asked myself. "Maybe..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "I'm glad you guys invited Caitlin and Cisco," says Iris, looking over at the two who sat a couple tables away from us. We were at the bar that Iris and Eddie invited us to, and Barry and I invited Caitlin and Cisco.

        "They're cool, right?"  I agreed with Iris, but it comes out more of a question. 

        "They saved Barry's life. That makes them the coolest people I've met," replies Iris.

        "Heard that Barry? We're not cool apparently, thanks, Iris." I pout. Iris let out a laugh and rolls her eyes.

        "Nerd," Iris mumbled.

        "Aw, thanks," I say putting a hand over my heart. We all laugh.

        "Well, it's nice that you guys became friends." Iris points out. She raises her drink, "To friends, old and new." we all click our drinks and drink. The drink doesn't burn and I guess it's because I have electricity running inside of my veins and what not. "Ooh," Iris says shaking her head with her eyes big. I laugh at her reaction to her drink. I look over at Barry who looks disappointed, he didn't even look faze by his drink. "I'm up," Iris replies going over to the dart board game we were playing. "Wish me luck." I look over at Barry. Who was getting up from his seat? He walks over to Cisco and Caitlin, with me right behind him. I take a seat next to Caitlin.