We Meet Again

Everyone entered C.C. Jitters, but Barry tugged at my good arm before I could get away.

        "Can we talk first?" Barry ask. I node my head. Barry took my hand and lead me a few steps away. "That wasn't me yesterday. It was me, but... what I was saying-"

        "It was true." I cut Barry off. Barry looked shocked at what I said, nevertheless surprise. "I've been distance and basically pushing everyone away. I'm sorry." I mumbled as I stared at the floor. "If you didn't tell me off like you did I won't have really taken your feelings to account. I've been a horrible girlfriend that I can't even keep a promise."

        "Your everything besides a horrible girlfriend." Barry chuckled. I looked up to see a smile form on his face, but slowly fade away. "If anything I'm a horrible boyfriend for hurting your hand." I looked down at my hand to see it wrapped in bandages.

        "I think it makes me kind of bad ass, don't you think?" I giggle. Barry joins in, and laughs with me at my silly comment.

        "How do you do it?" Barry ask.

        "How do I do what?" I ask.

        "See the good of things from the most worst events possible. Like that time you got braces in elementary school and you started bleeding. Remember what you did?" I giggle remembering the event.

        "It was October and close to Halloween. I had blood all over my teeth and started scaring all the girls in the cafeteria telling them I was eating dead body parts." I tell Barry, remembering. "Man was that fun, and painful... but fun."

        "You made the good out of the bad." says Barry.

        "You do the same thing, Barry. You tend to see the good out of people. That was always your gift." I smiled at Barry.

        "Fair enough." Barry smiles. "So you don't hate me?" Barry ask.

        "You say it like it's easy to hate you." I giggle walking towards the door to C.C. Jitters.

        "You are way to nice to me." Barry says, holding the door for me.

        "You still own me five bucks." I tell him as I step inside and is welcome to a fresh smell of coffee in the air.

        "For what?" Barry ask, confused.

"You loss to Oliver. I think you better pay up." I gave Barry a cheeky grin

        "How about I pay for your coffee?" Barry ask.

        "Deal." I said taking the twenty bucks Barry was handing over to me. I walked over to Felicity and Iris who were by the counter, ordering drinks. Barry walked over to Oliver and they started a conversation that seemed intense, but I rater not get involved. I'm going to tell Barry one day about my powers. And when that day comes I hope we'll still be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        ~Two Days Later~

        "Robbery at a jewelry store downtown near Lincoln." says Caitlin once I picked up my phone. It about 9:43 p.m. in Central City and you'll think the bad guys will get some sleep once in a while

        "I'm nowhere near there, Caitlin. You should tell Barry." I inform her as I continue to watch Doctor Who on Netflix.

        "Barry's held up at work." Caitlin lies.

        "One I can tell that your lying and two I'll never get there on time." I sigh.

        "You need to use that method we were talking about before." I hear Cisco in the background.