Don't Kill My Boyfriend

"Are you sure this will work?" I asked, pulling up a chair next to Iris. Iris was tipping a message on her blog to The Streak and it read "I have info about someone you're looking for. He was here. You know where to find me."

"One hundred percent," replied Iris. A minute Iris pressed sent, Barry was dressed in his Streak outfit.

"I guess you got the message." I point out.

"Are you okay?" Barry asked quickly, not taking his gaze off of me.

"Cop's daughter." replies Iris.

"Took karate. We can handle ourselves."

"Not with this guy." says Barry.

"We knew him when we were kids. He didn't want to hurt us," says Iris. "He wanted to impress us, but he is fixated on you, and not in a good way."

"Do you know where he went?" Barry asked.

"He said he had a place out in west Keystone," I tell him. "Bragged about how big it was, but we have no idea where."

"I do." replies Barry about to leave.

"Wait, there's something else." calls out Iris. "His hand. It transformed like an iron fist. He's like you, isn't he?"

Barry hesitated. "Yes, and writing about me is what brought him to you."

"I know, but maybe we can talk,"

"No!" Barry said catching us off guard. "He's too dangerous." There's a knock on the glass door making me and Iris jump.

"Damn, that's my ride," says Iris, turned back both Barry and I were gone. The next thing I knew I was in S.T.A.R Labs.

"Barry, talk to us," Caitlin says through the mic.

"What are you doing? Dude, don't run angry," says Cisco. I let out a frustrated sigh. I throw Caitlin her car keys. "Drive us to Keystone. I call shotgun." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew we were in the right place because the place stuck. Just like Tony. The place had papers and clothes lying everywhere. He could at least made a pile.

"Barry?" Caitlin called out in a loud whisper.

"Barry , where are you?" I called out as well.

"Guys, over here!" Cisco called out to us. We hurry over to Cisco to find Barry's hand along with his head sticking out from under a big pile of wood. Not 100% sure, but details don't matter right now.

"Barry? Please, say something! Say something so we know you're okay." I basically begged as Caitlin and Cisco tried to get the heavy wood off of him.

"Ow," Barry replied.

"Get him out of there," says Cisco. I dragged Barry out from under while the two of them held it up. I wrapped my arms around Barry in a hug.

"Don't do that ever again. You hear me!" I scolded Barry. Barry kissed my forehead and leaned his forehead against mine. 

"I'll try." Barry softly laughed.

"For me?" I asked.

"Always," Barry replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What were you thinking? What were you thinking?" Dr.Wells basically yelled. "I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him."

"I'll heal," Barry replied, simply annoyed with the topic.

"You can't heal when you're dead." Dr.Wells contoured. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Barry dying is the last thing I want to think about. "He could have killed you."

"I know, all right? Barry yelled. "I know! In the past 36 hours, I've had my ass handed to me twice by the guy that tortured me as a kid. I couldn't stop him then, and I can't stop him now! Even with my powers, I'm still powerless against him."

"You don't need powers to be a hero, Barry," I say softly, placing a hand on Barry's shoulder.

"Not necessarily." says Cisco.

"Dude! Harsh!" I yelled.

"No, not you," says Cisco. "Any material, if struck at a high enough velocity can be compromised. We ran an analysis of the metal in Tony's footprint. Based on its density and atomic structure, if you impact it at just the right angle, at just the right speed, you could do some serious damage." Cisco says, pulling up a monitor of what he was talking about. 

"How fast would I have to go?" Barry asked.

"Factoring in the metal's tensile strength, estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp, you'd have to hit him at approximately March 1.1."

"You want Barry to hit something at 800 miles an hour? That's faster than the speed of sound." I point out clearly worry for Barry's safety.

"I know." says Cisco "He would create a sonic boom, which as I've said before, would be awesome."

"I've never gone that fast." says Barry.

"Yet." says Cisco.

"I can't believe we're actually entertaining this idea. I mean, he'd need a straight shot miles away," says Caitlin.

"Yeah, 5.3 miles theoretically. Do it right, you'll take him down. Do it wrong, you'll shatter every bone in your body." says Cisco.

"Okay, you know what, I'm going to check on Iris and make sure everything's okay," I replied getting ready to leave. "And Cisco."

"Yeah?" Cisco asked.

"Don't kill my boyfriend," I call out. 

"I'll try, but I keep no promises." says Cisco.

"Great," I mumbled.