The Girl

A/N: I know what you guys are thinking. That's a Sheild Logo for Marvel. The Flash is DC! To that I say, I know and please bare with me.

~~~

"You suck at Monopoly." Piper snorts as I attempt for the second time to roll a double in order to get out of jail.

"Shut up." I laughed, handing the dice to Dustin.

"This was never really your game to be fair." says Dustin as he rolls the dice getting a double six.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

"Don't lie you're gonna miss us." Emma cooed. 

Currently, us Foster siblings are having are weekly game night at Piper's new apartment. We were mostly here to help her unpack, but got caught up in the game. 

"Two hundred, banker." says Piper as she holds out her hand towards Emma who does as instructed.

"Funny how Piper is so great at Monopoly when it comes to finances,  but isn't so fortunate in real life." Dustin teases, making the rest of us laugh.

"Not everyone can be doctors." says Piper glances over at Emma. "Or Lawyers." 

"Do you guys really have to move, again." I pouted. As Piper mentioned, Emma is a doctor and Dustin is a lawyer. Pretty good ones too, but they plan to leave to New York with their families. Even mom and dad are moving back, or so it's been rumored. 

"Sadly, yeah. Don't get me wrong, Central City is and always will be home, but we got offered better job opportunity's out there." says Dustin. I leaned over to rest my head on his broad shoulders and let out a dramatic sigh.

"I get it, but it feels like you just got here." 

"I know. The only reason we came back was to mends relationships and see if you're okay and to me," Dustin reaches has hand over to pull me in closer for a hug. "you seem just fine. Better even. You have great friends that look out for you and I couldn't be happier for you."

"Plus, you still got Piper." says Emma, rolling the dice and landing on the community chest.

"And who said that was a good thing?"

"Watch it!" Piper warned. My phones rings and I see that Cisco is calling. I excuse myself to answer it.

"I need you to do me a huge favor!" Cisco practically screams.      
"Hello to you to." I laughed.

"Sorry, hey. Are you busy?"

"Depends. What's up?" I ask.

"The factory near County Hight's is having some sort of power outage. Like it's really weird, dude and-"

"We talked about this Cisco. Just send Barry." I sighed.

"Barry is in the middle of something right now and we need the power to get fix or else half of Central City will be in the complete dark." Cisco tries to reason.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Who you talking to?" Dustin ask as he walks by to get a drink from the mostly empty fridge.

"Cisco." 

"You look worry."

"It's nothing." I rushed earning a look from Dustin. He diffidently didn't buy it and I don't blame him. "He needs me to do something and.... I don't know if I'm ready yet." I attempt. Dustin along with the rest of my siblings have an idea of what I did with my powers during my spare time. Trying to help people using my power and how I stopped once I realized I might not have it all in control.