Anger

"Have you heard of color psychology?" Caitlin asked Felicity.

"The theory that changes in the color spectrum can affect emotion." says Felicity.

"See this is why we need another woman in this team. With Felicity we can do anything." I smiled.

"Doesn't everyone need a Felicity?" Felicity laughs. Both Caitlin and I join in, laughing our butts off.

"Anyway, we were thinking that is Bivolo uses color to induce the temporary psychosis, maybe we can use light and color to reverse it." I fill in Felicity. Felicity nodes her head in agreement.

"Miss Smoak, a word, if you please." says Dr.Wells as he wheels into the room. Felicity hurries over to Dr.Wells and they begin talking among themselves as they leave the room. 

"Oh, you didn't tell me why your here." says Caitlin

"Am I not wanted here. I could leave if-" 

"No," Caitlin laughs. "Shouldn't you be with Barry and Oliver. You know, with practice."

"Oh, I was, but if I kept watching Barry get the beating of his life, I was going to beat up Oliver." I sighed. "He freaking shot him with arrows!" I shot.

"Your kidding, right?" Caitlin asked.

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'p'. Both Barry and Felicity some back into the room with Cisco right in front of them. Cisco hops onto the computer and his face lights up.

"Hey, we just got a ping from the facial recognition software on Bivolo, aka, Prism." says Cisco.

"Since when do we have facial recognition software?" asked Barry.

"Happy Hanukkah." says Felicity.

"Show off." I cough into my sleeve, getting a playful punch from Felicity.

"Where can we find him?" Barry asked.

"Traffic cameras just caught him entering a residence at 168 Jarvis." I inform them.

"We should let The Arrow know." says Felicity. Both Caitlin and I node our heads in agreement.

"I can handle this solo. I've done it before." says Barry as he get's his suit on.

"Barry, I really think you need to wait-"

"Felicity, I don't need his help." Barry defends himself, before rushing off to get Bivolo.

"Dammit Barry!" I yelled in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin takes a flash light an inspects Barry's eyes. Because of Barry's silly decision to face Bivolo, he looked into his eyes which could have affected Barry's anger. 

"No signs of macular damage." says Caitlin. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't even realize I was holding. "Your retina and cornea seem unaffected."

"I told you, I'm fine." said Barry, standing up.

"You said Bivolo whammied you, right?" I ask. Barry nodes.

"And you have no desire to go MMA on any of us?" ask Cisco.

"No." Barry states. "Yeah, I mean, something weird happened- with his eyes for a sec."

"Weird thing?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything went red." says Barry. Us girls all stole a glance at one another. Seems like Caitlin might be on the right track. "Next thing you know, Bivolo was gone." continues Barry. "Look obviously his powers didn't work on me,"