She's The Bomb

"A VA file number is all the info you have on the bomber?"I asked, taking the files from Barry and taking them over to Cisco and Caitlin.

"C.C.P's been ordered off the case." explained Barry.

"Well, who has the power to do that?" Caitlin asked.

"The army," Barry said simply. "Some general. His name was Eiling, I think."

"General Wade Eiling." says Dr.Wells entering the Lab.

"You know him?" Barry asked.

"Yeah, I know him." begins Dr.Wells. "About ten years ago, general Wade Eiling contracted S.T.A.R Labs to develop enhanced gene therapies for soldiers. I was interested in the potential medical benefits for civilians,"

"I hear a 'but' coming along," I say. Dr.Wells nodded. 

"General Eiling really wanted to develop mind reading capabilities for interrogation purposes. I stopped the study when I saw his techniques up close, but our split was less than amicable," says Dr.Wells.

"He took all the evidence I collected on the bombing." says Barry.

"Everything, but the folder?" I asked holding up the folder.

"Everything, but the folder." Barry agreed with a node.

"Well lucky for us, the VA finally joined the new millennium and digitized their records. A lot of redacted info," says Cisco. I join him on the computers.

"But our girl's name is Bette Sans Souci, an EOD specialist for the army," I tell them.

"EOD?" Barry asked.

"Bombs." says Cisco.

"Is there an address?" Barry asked.

"Hold on... here we go. One piece on the case of emergency. Cameron Scoot. Inglewood." says Cisco. Barry speeds over to his suit leaving, but not before blowing a bunch of papers everywhere. 

"We really need some paperweights." I sighed. I take out my laptop to work on the resume for the Central City Paper. I want to become a reporter since I love to write. Both Caitlin and Dr.Wells look over my shoulder.

"So your quitting S.T.A.R. Labs?" Dr.Wells asked. 

"Oh, well only if I get the job. I got a master in forensic science and journalism. That's because I couldn't decide on which one I wanted to be." I tell them.

"Oh man! I'm going to lose my best friend!" Cisco said with a pout. I laugh at his childish actions. 

"I'll be sure to visit if that's okay, Dr.Wells?" I asked.

"You are always welcome here Ms.Foster," says Dr.Wells with a warm smile. Cisco was back to paying attention to Barry, but something wasn't right.

"Barry? Can you hear me? Barry?" Cisco asked through the mic. Okay, now I'm starting to panic. I check my hands to make sure they weren't lit with electricity, and lucky they weren't.

"There must be a perfectly reasonable explanation for why he's not answering." Caitlin tries to claim us all down, but it wasn't working. Just then Barry comes in with jogging pants and was putting on an S.T.A.R. Labs t-shirt.

"Barry?" I asked blushing slightly realizing I was staring at his visible abs.

"Uh don't ask." Barry sighed.

"I'm gonna ask," I tell him.

"Where's my suit?" Cisco asked, worry.

"Correction, 'our' suit. I bloody helped make it." I pointed.