Barry!

I see a flash of light hit the police station. The first thing that came to mind was "Barry." I started running. I couldn't help but wonder if Barry had gotten hurt from the lightning bolt. I took the elevator to the police station and ran into Barry's lab as fast as I could with my heart pounding to the point where it just might burst.

"Barry?" I called, looking around. I see rain coming from the roof, but what really caught my eye was poor Barry on top of a fallen rack with unknown chemicals all over him. There was blood and he seemed to be passed out. "Barry!" I ran over to him crying. I took out my phone and called 911. Once they came I called Iris and we drove to the hospital.

I watched as the doctors took Barry away. Iris and I followed until a nurse pushed us back.
"You can't be in here!"

"We're family," Iris said through sobs. The nurse is able to get us out of the room and close the door behind her.

"Barry!" I yelled once more. I knew I won't get a response, but I was hoping somehow he can hear me. With my back against the wall, I slide to the floor and began to cry even more. I can't think of a world without Barry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into S.T.A.R Labs and sat on a chair beside Barry's bed. It's been nine months since the coma. I took Barry's hand into mine and watched him sleep. Sounds creepy, I know, but sentimental if you think about it.

"Would this be a bad time to ask you to stop napping?" I joked, but that only led to more tears. Soon Cisco came in. I should probably explain why I'm in S.T.A.R Labs before I continued. Dr. Wells found out that Barry was in a coma due to his work and said he could help him. So Dr.Wells and two of his co-workers, Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow, have been helping Barry get better. Soon I hear Poker Face from Lady Gaga playing in the background.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"What? He likes this song." Cisco protest.

"How could you possibly know that?" Caitlin asked as she walked in.

"I checked his Facebook page. I mean, he can hear everything, right? Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate." says Cisco. I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't help, but sing along.

"Can't read my, no he can't read my poker face." Cisco and I sang. That's when I feel a jolt in my hand. I look at Barry to find him trying to catch his breath eyes wide open in pure shock.

I began to cry even more, but this time my tears are happy tears. "Oh my God, Barry!" I jumped out of my chair giving him a hug. It was weird since he is shirtless, but who cares, Barry was alive!

"Madison? Where am I?" asked Barry. I was about to answer until Cisco interrupted me.

"He's up! Doctor Wells, get down to the Cortex, like right now." He runs up to Barry so does Caitlin. They kept taking tools out yelling things out loud to one another.

"Look at me," says Caitlin. By the look on Barry's face, I can tell he was scared, annoyed, and upset.

"Guys!" I yelled trying to get their attention, but that didn't work.

"Look at me." says Cisco.

"Hey! Hey!" yells Barry. He gets up out of the bed and walks away from everyone.

"Oh, oh relax." says Caitlin.

"Everything's okay man," Cisco reassures.

"You're at S.T.A.R Labs," I say.

"S.T.A.R Labs?" Barry repeats. He then turns to Caitlin and Cisco. "Who-  who are you?"

"I'm Cisco Ramon. This is Cait- Dr. Snow," says Cisco correcting his mistake.