CH. 2

You had awoken to a rather loud thump a few seconds earlier but you were too afraid to look at what it was.

'Maybe it was my Minecraft book? Yeah, I left it on the edge of the desk, I'm sure that's what it wa-' Your thoughts were interrupted as soon as you heard low chuckling and by the sounds of it, it's coming from a male. A boy.

Immediately you sat up and grabbed what was closest to you, something you always hide with you while you slept: your favorite stuffed animal; and threw it in the direction the chuckling came from.

"That's no way to treat a friend." You hear the boy say.

'Wait a minute.. Is that.. Is that Ben?'

You took a deep breath and you were just about to scream at the top of your lungs when you felt something covering your mouth along with the feeling of something heavy on top of you.

"Listen, I normally don't do this." He says lowly. "I'm BENDee14." '

'I can't say I'm surprised, but..'  "Why are you in my room?! How are you in my room?, creep!" You yelled into his hands. He hung his head low a little bit before bringing it back up and the moonlight shining from your window shown he wears an agitated frown. He was not pleased in the slightest.

"I let you go, you won't scream, yell, fight. K?" You're trying your best not to look at him, but you can feel his stare as if he's stabbing you one-thousand times over and over again in your face. You nodded slightly, still looking at your desk.

"Look. I came here because Jeff's looking for me." He says as he walks over your window. He crosses and rests his arms on the window-sill and just stares out into the night. "I know I have some explaining to do."

All you could do was sit on your bed, as quiet as a ninja, and listen to what he was saying. 'Why is Jeff looking for him?' 'How is he even here?' are the two main questions that won't stop bubbling to the top of your head.

"Have you ever heard of BEN DROWNED?" He asked. He turned his head, just a little bit though. Enough to comfortably look out of the corner of his eye to see you.

"Is that what your Minecraft name signifies?" You asked. He nodded once and placed his gaze back out the window.

"I already know what you're able to do." You say. "That's how you're here. From beyond my computer screen."

Once again he nodded but this time it was slow and he carried it on until he felt the need to turn around. Never have you ever thought you would even come close to facing those piercing red eyes before.

"You know," He says. "I don't have many friends." There was a moment of silence for a few seconds before he continued on "At least many that I've kept around, if you know what I mean."

Those words, they made you shudder as they exited his mouth. He was probably going to kill you. The boy you trusted so much is probably plotting your imminent doom as he looked around your bedroom. The boy you trusted so much to carry your diamonds is actually a killer..

"Trust me though when I say this," He says slowly. "I'm not gonna be rid of you, or your sister."

"And how do I know this?" You had gathered some balls and finally asked the question that first popped into your mind after he said what he did. Given that he was a killer you didn't quite know if you believe him. The last time you decided to trust him you found out he killed people for a living.

He chuckled and walked closer to you. He couldn't have been but 3 feet away when he held out his left hand with a big smile and said "Because we're Minecraft buddies, who else would I have to play with if you two were dead?"

"I'd like to formally introduce myself," Ben said, with that same smile he had before. "I'm Ben, it's nice to finally meet you, (y/n)."