CH. 12

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" You whispered to Cally. "You are gonna get us both killed!"

"It was Jeffs idea!" She whisper-shouted in reply.

You stared at her as you shook your head and thought to yourself 'Someday, somehow, she will gain enough common sense to never take advice from a serial killer.'

The both of you stood in silence staring at each other; as if you guys were waiting for some sort of consequence to be handed out. BEN said you weren't gonna get murdered, but you can't really rely on someone you met online. Especially ones that have their hands painted red, you know?

"It's nice to meet you girls!" The tall colorful Slenderman said. 'What was his name?' You wondered. "Even though BEN already introduced us, I'm Splendorman!" 'I see..' He walked over to you and outstretched his arm and held his hand out. Warily, you enclosed your hand around his and formally shook it. He looked over at your sister and moved his arm in her direction.

"Your turn!" He cheerfully exclaimed. Cally in return gave a face that looked like she was gonna run away. She's never been one for hugs, kisses, cuddles, or handshakes. She'd rather happily hand over her FlappyBird high-score of 46, that she is very proud of, than come in any sort of physical contact with anyone. So, to not make matters worse, she gave a nod of the head with a smile.

Splendorman slowly brought his hand down and tilted his head a little bit before giving off a "Hmpf." and walked away.

It looked like Sally was about to say something when you felt a breeze wiz by you. You knew who it was from. Turning around you were once again met with a suit-like view.

"BEN, please bring your guests to my office when you can." Slender said. "We have some things to discuss."

BEN nodded two or three times before asking "Can we get something to eat first? I'm sure they're hungry."

Although your stomach wasn't growling you could feel a pain-like sensation in your stomach that often indicated hunger. You hadn't even realized you were, in fact, hankering for some food; As cliché as it sounded.

Slenderman nodded once before vanishing in a bling of an eye. You looked over at BEN.

"What do we have to discuss?" You asked. BEN shrugged before saying "I don't know, just the basics." And with that he ventured to the kitchen. Of course, you and Cally followed.

"What do you have to eat?" Cally asked. She sounded genuinely curious.

"You act as if we aren't like you two." BEN said opening the fridge, chuckling.

"Well..." Cally started. She stopped when BEN looked at her though. You giggled.

"Okay, okay. I won't say it." She surrendered. BEN pulled something slimy, goo-y, and almost a red-ish purple-ish color on a plate out of the fridge and looked up at the both of you with a smile.

"Wanna try kidney?" His smile grew wider as he inched closer and closer. He ended up in front of you holding the.. Kidney in your face.. "I'm sure Jack won't mind, c'mon!"

BEN looked over at your sister and said "Given that I know you two had internet I'm sure you already know who Jack is and which Jack I'm talking about." Cally only nodded. BEN looked back to you and lowered the plate holding the organ.

"How about some left-over turkey casserole?" BEN offered, smile slightly faded.

"What's that?" You ask. As BEN went on to explain what that dish consisted of you felt your mouth watering and your want grow larger.

"Okay, so, on the very bottom of the glass pan we cook it in is torn up turkey bits. Not to small, not to big, right. On top of that is stuffing! I prefer turkey stuffing, but that's just me. On top of that is broccoli and Cream of Mushroom, and to top that one off is Finely Shredded Cheese. Pop that shit in the oven and it's ready to eat. It's really good!"

You and your sister nodded in agreement simultaneously and sat down at the white, almost shining, kitchen table. BEN grabbed a big, heavy looking glass pan out of the fridge and carried it over to the table. 'It's already been dug into, it must not be poisoned if they've eaten it..' You thought.

"Dig in!" BEN happily exclaimed. Dig in he said, dig in you shall..