CH. 30

"What? Plan for what?" Cally asked. "Monthly thing?" Sudden realization kicked in, you'd never told her the news yet.

"Uhm.." You started. You really didn't know how to break it to her.. You know now exactly how BEN felt with you.. Though it took a while, you'd finally managed to come up with a way to tell her. And she took it surprisingly well. She was shocked, of course, but she didn't really show much emotion over it. Knowing your sister, that was either a really good thing, or a really really bad thing.

"I see.." She nodded.

"So.." He began. "You girls have one week to get your first kill."

Yours and Cally's mouths dropped. '..Did he just say....?'

"One? One week?" you asked. It was evident that you were bothered and scared now. "I thought it'd take some more time, BEN, that's not much time!.."

"After that, you can take it slow. One kill per month, if you'd like." BEN said. "I had managed to talk Slendy-man into this, he originally wanted all three in one night."

You didn't really know how to process it. You looked over at Cally to see that she was already looking at you. She had the face of 'What now?' and had her hand raised to be resting on her forehead. You figured it'd be a while before you actually had to make a move like this, there was no way you would've thought it had to be this soon! They must be eager to get this done. You could understand setting it up to see how well the new people are, but holy crap.

"That.. Sounds good.." Cally said lowly. "Let's do it tomorrow night."

You shot your sister a look that not even you yourself could pin-point. She shut her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows in response before saying "Sooner than later, Danny, get it done and over with."

You looked over at BEN who stood there with his head down staring around at the floor, deadpanned. He almost looks uncomfortable, but he also looks like he knows it's just part of a routine.

"We have to think on this, Cally." You said with a shaky voice. Goes to match your shaky everything. "We can't just act on it right away."

"(Y/n), we could either sit and think on it feeling worse and worse until the final day approaches, or we could do it tomorrow night and let it pass.." Cally said lowly. "I'd rather go with the latter.."

Yes, there would be a guilt build up, but you'd rather think about it first before you do something completely stupid. It's eventually going to catch up, no matter how far away you run from it, she doesn't understand this!

You looked down at your socked feet and gripped the sides of your shirt in agitation. Sometimes you think it'd be better to run off, away from all of this mess, away from everyone in it. Just to do your own thing for once. But that damn conscious of yours always gets the best of you. Speaking of guilt build up..

"The two of you should get the first kill out of the way for now, I think." BEN stated. You widened your eyes, sadness and shock plastered on to your face. You jumped to the assumption BEN would side with you, considering he acts like he wants the best for you and Cal. Why would he say this, you wondered.

"Like I said before, after that you two can take it slow. No one's stopping you if you'd like to go at a quicker pace, either."

"BEN, I don't think you-"

Before you could finish the sentence you were interrupted with a slight tug or two on the back of your shirt. You looked down and to the right of you to be met with the sparkling eyes of sweet little Sally. She was all bloodied up, but she wore the biggest smile a child could possibly have.

"Come play with Charlie and me, (y/n), pleeease!"

She grabbed your right hand with the both of her own and swung around until you finally agreed.

"Okay, okay, Sally, calm down a little, I'll do it." You said through giggles. "Go ahead and get your toys ready, give me 5 minutes, okay sweetie?"

She crouched down and drug your arm down with her as she said "Okayyyy!" And off she went, skipping into her pink-littered room.

You looked back up at BEN and Cally and gave a half smile as you shrugged.

"I couldn't say no... It's nearly impossible.." You admitted. "We'll talk later, I guess."

You looked dead on at BEN and repeated yourself. "We will talk later, for sure." And with that you walked off into Sallys room and shut the door behind.

___________________________

BEN's P.O.V.

I stood there staring at (y/n) as she walked away like I'd just seen the gates of heaven open up right before me, just so mesmerized by the whole interaction between her and Sally. She's.. So good with little children, it's so sweet. I've become a softy.

If Jeff finds this out, he'd kick my ass no doubt.. Dumbass..

"Hey, BEN? Have you seen Kai?" Cally asked. My eyes averted to the side as I stood and thought about it, and come to think of it I hadn't seen him since he kicked her ass, so no. Not at all.

"Nope. Not since earlier. Why?"

She threw her head back and grunted before reverting back to normal. "Why else, I want to kill him." She said as she chuckled a little, wearing a playful smile.

I smiled a devious smile as I let my head fall aside to look at Kai's bedroom door. Fucker still needs his ass kicked from when he broke my last DS.

"He's either chilling somewhere in the forest trees or somewhere in the mansion, that's all I got." I patted her on the shoulder and began my way to the stairs. "Go get 'em, tiger."

"Thanks, owe you one!" She said excitedly as she ran past me to the steps.

A lightbulb went off in my head as she said that and without hesitation, I called to her.

"Hey, wait!"

She stopped dead in her tracks and looked back up at me with curious eyes. I'm thinking maybe I could ask her a couple things, see if I can get some advice and maybe opinion!

"You owe me one right? Think I could talk to you about something?"