CH. 10

"Follow me." Ben said as he walked away from you. "Stay close to me or everyone out there will think you guys are their new kill toys." At that very moment you died a little more on the inside.

"You'll explain to them that we're your friends, right?" Cally asked, concern in her voice. BEN merely looked over his should with a playful sly smile and said "Don't know, will I?"

Cally only laughed with nervousness. 'Of course, who wouldn't?' You thought to yourself. 'How else would you answer..' Just as that thought came to a stop, BEN did too. We were standing at the bedroom door. You looked over at your sister with the same facial expression. Discomfort and fear.

"You know what, I'm not gonna take this chance." You sister announces. "I'm gonna stay in this room for a little bit."

BENs face kinda crinkled up in confusion before he asked "Why?"

"I might be willing to climb the Eiffel fucking Tower, but I'm not gonna merrily dance my way into a gathering filled with killers." Cally says looking up at BEN. "Give me a little bit, I'll be ready then."

BEN only nodded at her before looking up at you. "Are you still going, Danny?" He asked. "Can I call you Danny?"

You had kinda figured your sister would be there with you through it but you couldn't blame her for not wanting to go. If you could, you would run away. But the fact that the whole place is guarded by highly skilled murderers kinda put a road-block in the middle of that plan. Also not having anyplace to go, but that's for another time to think about.

You looked up at BEN. "Sure."

Right after those words escaped your lips you felt a weird, quick breeze go by your ear. Then the top edge of your ear started stinging. BEN immediately whipped around and there for a short second you seen something. Something White and black, mainly.

"Jeff!" BEN exclaimed. "Don't do that!"

In came a boy, 17 at most, into the bedroom. "What?" Jeff said innocently. "Aren't those the new toys you got?"

Ben shook his head as he lowered it a little before looking back up at Jeff. Jeff's pretty tall, and pretty skinny too. Does he eat? BEN's pretty thin too, but not as thin as Jeff. At the moment, you weren't worried about your ear. There's no blood to be felt, so you just brushed it off.

"Dunce, you should know who they are." BEN said, obviously annoyed. "Dark, Moezilla, say hello to Jeff.."

You didn't know if was even remotely possible for Jeffs eyes to get wider than what that actually are, but you do know that you just witnessed it happen.

"Holy shit, you're serious?" He said quietly, staring at us. He leaned down to BEN and whispered something, but you couldn't tell what it was. He covered his mouth and he was really, really quiet.

+-+-+-+

After standing there talking to Jeff for a minute or two BEN decided to finally show you the living room, where everyone was going to be. Once he opened the bedroom door once again, he had you step out first. Maybe it was tactic to make you comfortable around here? You didn't know. The walls look so old, they're chipping. No paint as ever been applied to the bare wood. It was just a dark, dark brown color. As you guys were walking down the hall you took notice to all the different doors. The one you exited from looks to be the very last on this level of the house. There's one more room to the left of your guys' room and three more on the right side. On the left side of the one door next to the one you and your sister had awaken in is a stair-case.

You wanted to go back into the bedroom, you had a rather uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Jeff stayed in the bedroom with your sister. You were highly uncomfortable and scared about that decision, but how can you say no to him without being shanked? Jeff already proved how dangerous he was when he threw his knife at you, you don't trust him alone with her.

"She'll be alright, Danny." BEN said. He was trying to comfort you, but to be quite frank, it was not working.

"Okay." Is all you said. It's all you could say.