CH. 26

Callys P.O.V.

As I lied there on my top bunk, I tapped on the mattress on each sides of me with my fingers anxiously. Thinking back to about thirty minutes ago, when I technically had my first kiss. Oh my god, that just sounds so.. Eugh!..

"I'm gonna be alright, don't worry." I said reassuringly. I flashed him a smile and laughed a little to prove it!

"I'm just.. Just wanting to make sure." He said lowly. He has kind of a deep voice, so it'd sound intimidating to those who didn't know the situation. He looked up at me, and only stared. He didn't share a smile, he didn't frown; he didn't move his face in the slightest.

"...Something up?" I asked. As my face went from a smile to confusion, Kai squeezed my hand and sucked in his lips and rested his lips like that, staring me directly eye to eye. It looked like he was thinking really, really hard, I felt like I had to look away. I averted my eyes down to the mattress before turning my whole head to be facing forward. Before I could say anything else, I felt this weird sensation on my cheek just below my eye. Kais lips had made connection with my cheek. Kai just.. Kissed my cheek. All I felt was goosebumps, everywhere. As I stared, bewildered, at Kai, who held the same facial expression as before. Absolutely plain.

I just can't even come to a conclusion as to why he did that; why would he kiss me? Could I really be that dear to 'im? Although I feel very perplexed, I'm also.. Happy. Why? I don't know, maybe due to the kiss. I don't even know Kai, really, though.

I let out a sigh.

I decided to poke my head down to see if Kai was still awake. I rolled onto my stomach and lied horizontally before I pulled myself to the edge and to my surprise, the sheets were surprisingly slippery. The top half of me slid right off when I went to peak down and I let out a "Fuck!" and then I felt the air hit my face and make my luscious dark brown locks flow freely. I smacked the ground hard enough for me to bounce a bit with a loud BA-THUMP!. I landed facing the ceiling, and all I could do was stare up with widened eyes. I surely woke everyone up, and, oh god, Kai.

I sat up to make sure I didn't, but sure enough, I did. He was leaning on his right arm, staring at me.

+-+-+-+

BENs P.O.V.

I jolted up at the sound of, what I thought was, a shelf falling over, causing vibration through the whole damn room. I paused Fire Emblem Fates Conquest and sat down the 3DS I was playing on and quickly made it to my bedroom door. I nearly slammed it open and speed-walked over to (y/n)'s room but before I made it, (y/n) opened the door herself looking like hell.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She looked as confused as I felt.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She responded, groggily. "You heard that too?"

I nodded with a "Mhm." And looked around behind myself. Where could that have come from? The place is huge, it's incredibly hard to pin-point. At this point, Masky and Hoodie popped out of their room, along with Toby, Sally, and E.J.

"What was that?" Masky asked. "Are we getting raided again?"

I shrugged and looked down at (y/n); goodness I just can't seem to take my eyes off of her..

"I hope not..!" Sally chimes in. "That'd mean we'd have to do work late! Charlie and I don't want to!" She said tightly hugging her bear.

I smiled at Sally's adorable laziness and chuckled. But from the corner of my eye I caught movement coming from down the hall. I looked up to see Cally peaking her head out from her and Kais room and looking at us all. She looked like.. Well, she kinda looked like she wanted to die.

"Cally, did you hear that too?" (Y/n) called down. Cally turned kind of red, but nodded.

"Yeah.." Cally said. "Sorry, everyone.."

"What do you mean sorry, what'd you do?" Masky asked. Cally hung her head in embarrassment and sighed.

"I fell off of the top bunk in here, but I didn't break anything.. But myself.." She said as she rubbed the back of her head. "Sorryyyy.."

Toby just started laughing, along with (y/n) and myself, to point of wheezing. I'd assume he tried to imagine it much like I did..

"Be careful!" Sally said running up to her. "Did you hurt your head?"

Cally softly smiled down at the little child and kneeled down and started chatting with Sally as she approached.

I looked over at (y/n), who was smiling at her sister, and that's all it took for my heart to skip a couple beats. Even though it looks like she just woke up, I can't help but admire the beauty she wears. But every time I look at her now I can't help but hear her asking "Do we have to kill?" in my head. I wish Slendy gave an answer, I know it kills her not knowing. The odds are very high, I believe it will have to happen, but I know it would kill her very sanity. We could either avoid the question until it comes at us head-on, or confront it to get the definite answer.. It's a very tough decision with difficult outcomes both ways.

"BEN?" (Y/n) said putting her hair up in a loose ponytail. "I'm gonna head back to sleep. See you tomorrow." And with that she smiled and backed into her room, shutting the door.

"Goodnight!" I yelled through the door. I looked around to find that everyone else was already back in their rooms. Was I really standing there thinking for that long?

I went to take a step back to my room when, again, I heard (y/n)'s voice in my head asking "Do we have to kill?". I.. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to know too; that was the moment I made a decision to find out.

________

"What is it, child?" Slender asked, furrowing his invisible or non-existent eyebrows.

"We need to figure something out, Slendy." I pulled the chair up to the desk he was sitting at and rested my elbows on it, head resting on my fist. "Remember what we discussed the day the girls arrived?"

Slender nodded his bald head once before folding his hands and placing them on top of his papers on his desk.

"I have already come to a decision on that matter." Slenderman informed.

"You have?" BEN asked. "Why didn't you talk to me about it? You have to remember, I'm the one that brought them here."

"Calm down, child, do not use that tone." Slender warned. "You are not responsible enough."

Not responsible enough? You know what, I don't care, just gimmie the damn conclusion.

"If you wish for me to.." Slenderman sighed out. "They need to kill at least five other beings to continue on here."

"Five, why five?" I asked, sharply. "Shouldn't it only be one? That's the typical amount."

"To be sure they belong here, we must test them on their skills on their kills and watch them closely each time." Slenderman replied. "One and done is not the correct way to go, I've come to realize."

I sighed and let my arms fall across each other as I turned and hung my head to face the bookshelf to the left of myself. How could he change the limit without telling anybody is what I want to know, what a dick move..

"I will not tell you to calm down a second time, BEN." Slender piped up. "Get some sleep, we'll talk more tomorrow."

"What about three people?" I offered. "It's a still a good amount to see how they do, and it'd prevent us from going out more, thus not getting us caught."

Slender only sat there 'staring' at me for a minute or two before raising his hand up his head and doing the 'shoo' motion as he said "Very well. Goodnight, BEN."

Honestly, it stunned me. He's always so strict and has always stuck to his guns.. He's got something up his sleeve, I know it..