CH. 8

It broke your heart. Not knowing whether or not you'll live, not knowing what to say to a question like that. Will we live? What do we do? ..My cell phone! You looked down at your arm then back up at Cally before saying "Get my cell phone." You're trying your best not to cry, at least in front of your little sister. Then it'd make her feel worse. I can't do that.

"I'll call the police, just- just sit there." Cally dragged the computer chair next to her while she was ripping apart your bedding trying to find your phone.

"At the foot of the bed, Cal."

"Got it!"

Cally stands there fumbling around with the phone before finally putting the phone up to her ear. I hope the dispatcher likes the sound of a crazy drunk lady in the background yelling obscenities. You thought. Slowly you were bleeding more and more, and as time went on you were growing a tad bit tired.

"Yeah." Cally says. "Okay, thank you. Please hurry." She walks over to you before saying "Police are on their way, what are we gonna do with your arm?"

"I don't know."

You sat there staring at the computer screen for a while until an idea finally came crashing down on that aching head of yours.

"Skype call BEN." You asked.

"Wat."

"Just gimmie the phone." You snatched the phone out of Cally hand and quickly unlocked it to see Skype already opened. Cool. You weren't sure what much of a difference it would make if you called him, but you knew he'd be there in no time, faster than the police.

You pressed the call button and waited, and waited, and waited until finally BEN answered the call.

"What are you doing calling this late? Slenderman's gonna be pissed to know I'm on my laptop at this time, it's 2:30 in the mornin-" You cut him off no hesitation with a quick "Help!" And as soon as that word exited your mouth you heard a crashing sound coming from behind you. My bedroom door!

+-+-+-+

Cally quickly shoved you, who sits in the computer chair, to your computer desk and grabbed the desk lamp that was on your nightstand before threatening Aunt Ash. "If you come any closer to either of us you're getting a FUCKING lamp to the side of your head!". You were watching all of this but you were too tired to do anything. Blood was all over the bedroom carpet, and all over you.

The threat did nothing, Aunt Ash kept the obscenities going along with death threats.

"I should have knifed ya back then, we wouldn't be having this argument!" Aunt Ash shouted. And with that, she swung at Cally. Through your open and shut eyes, you seen it had only nicked her shoulder. Suddenly, there was another crashing sound but it wasn't coming from the doorway this time. Oh no, this sound you knew all too well..

"You really shouldn't have done that.." Ben said, slowly making his way into a standing position.

Aunt Ash fell silent. For once, she was speechless.

Everything from here on started to get a little hazy. You remember BEN walking toward your Aunt, and then black-ness, you remember seeing BEN walk over and squat next to a crumpled up crying Cally on the floor, but then more black-ness. Lastly, you remember hearing sirens; Faint, but that could just be you, and BEN walking over to you with outstretched arms, Cally latched onto one of them. Then, nothing. Absolutely. Nothing.

+-+-+-+

When you came to you seen Cally sitting next to you in a wooden rocking chair asleep. Where are we? You thought to yourself. The hospital?

You tried to sit up but a searing sharp pain coursed through your right arm and you plopped right down back onto the bed you were lying on.

"(y/n)?" Cally asked. The abrupt sound of your sisters voice startled you at first, but no matter you were a-okay. "You awake?" Cally asked.

"Yeeahh.." You answered, drawing it out. "Where are we? This doesn't look like a hospital room."

"Uh.." Cally seemed... Off. "I'm not sure."