CH. 37

Jeff stared at me for what seemed like an eternity, as did (y/n), before he started hopping over the clutter and mess over to me. He took one of his sleeves and started gently, yet aggressively wiping at the blood trailing down my head. (Y/n) leaned down next to the cuntmuffin and felt for a pulse; she looked so scared.

"He gave you so much trouble, Cal.." She trembled. She took one look at me and her eyes started to well up. "I am so sorry I didn't help you.."

There's gotta be something I could do to make her feel better about this...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

Cally smiled as big as she could with her upper lip being swollen.

"Don't be sorry about this, (y/n)!" she started with a goofy giggle. "it just proves how fucking amazing I am! Look at this!"

She took Jeff by the hand and led him over to you and the dead guy. She readied her legs, as they were shaking, before kneeling down on to the both of them. Her face looked proud, but her eyes say different.

"This guy made me fight, and he also made me learn." She said as she punched his belly. "Made me learn lots of things. Especially not to fuck with the oddballs. Bitch be crazy."

A slight laugh escaped your mouth. A whirlwind of emotions was slowly creeping back up, but you believe it'd be necessary to push that asside for the sake of being there for the person who need you there.

"Alright. Let's get back up to the window and let's get outta here." Jeff said sternly. You nodded and stood up, and tried your best to ignore the soggyness of the man's blood on your jeans. But, it felt.. cold.
You noticed the quick glance of Jeffs toward your sister. And then he held his hand out.

"Need help up?" He asked.

Cally shook her head no.

"You're gonna be going back down the window again." He said as he lowered his hand. Cally hung her head low and deeply sighed before saying in shame
"Don't remind me.."

Cally looked back up and flashed a miniscule smile at you as she asked "So, how did you do?"

+-+-+-+

Once we got home everyone started congratulating us, patting us on our backs, Slenderman even offered to make a special meal in celebration 'to symbolize our start to a new family'. But truth be told you and Cal just wanted time for yourselves. Maybe play some videos games, or listen to music, or both. So that's exactly what we did. We went straight up to our rooms and we started playing our own games. You didn't know what game she got on, but when you got to your room you shut the lights and got on one of the laptops BEN gave to you and booted up Minecraft. It gave a boost of nostalgia just by staring at the games' window screen. Back when you first started playing, you weren't sure how to go mining for iron or gold or diamond so you asked someone else to do it for you and they made off with everything you had owned. And then Cally started to get interested in it so she started playing with you. That's when everything started to get fun! By then you were experienced, so you got to teach her everything you knew. Then that all led up to the moment when the thief who took everything came back! You never would have thought you would have trusted him enough to let him be part of your group. You never would've thought you would've trusted him enough to have feelings for him.. You never would've thought you would trust him enough to live with him... BEN sure was an ass, only out for himself. But you were sure as hell glad you gave him a chance. What were the odds?

You went online and joined the server you 3 had last played on together as a team. It sure went to shit; as you walked the hallways of the house you guys had build you noticed pieces of the walls missing, item frames gone, and treasure chests no longer in place. Even a sign was placed at the bottom of the steps.

"raided by the one,
Miloxx1x3"

And it felt weird staring at the bedrooms you had each decorated to your own liking. Times sure have changed.

You continued walking along, even replacing and rebuilding some of the stuff damaged until you heard your doorhandle shuffle.
You stared at the door waiting for it to open, and when it did you were met with BEN's figure.

"How are you holding up? ...Is that Minecraft?!"

"Do you remember the last time we got on?" You asked. "It's not the same anymore, but I'm fixing it up right now. Want to help?"

BEN stood in the doorway for a second with a thought, 'it really has been a while hasn't it?' He wasted no time on saying "Hell yeah!!" and went to get his own laptop. When he returned and opened his laptop up Minecraft was already running. Someone hasn't taken a break, have they...

BEN scooted up right next to you, backs leaning against the headboard, and didn't dare leave any room between. But, you were at peace with it.. you wanted to be even closer..

"I heard you two did really really good out there," BEN stated as he joined the server.

BENDee14 has joined the server.

"how do you think you did?"

You shrugged and let your head slump over. And it coincidentally landed right onto his shoulder.

BEN looked down at your head, at the laptop screens, then back at your head as he rested his head on yours. You felt a warmness overtake your face and your hands felt like Jell-O, but it felt great. Perfectly peaceful, and crazy comforting. If there's one thing you can give BEN credit for, you didn't think he'd be affectionate. You imagined he'd be as bad as you'd imagine Jeff would be in that aspect.

"I guess it got the job done." You replied.

"Most first timers wouldn't have gotten this job done right." He said in a low voice. "You did good."

Your face felt like it was a space-heater at this point and there was no stopping it. It couldn't even compete with how warm the laptops were getting.

"I think you're right about that." You said as you pulled your left arm out from beside you two. "First one is done."

And with that you flopped your arm over to have the palm of your hand point up, resting it perfectly between you guys on both of your guys' legs. BEN took the hint and grabbed your hand up and held tight. You felt the goofy Link look-a-like smile as his head is nuzzled comfortably in your sleek (H/C) locks.

'If this is what awaits me, maybe-.. maybe it's worth it.'