CH. 34

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Okay, now put your arm like this," Masky said, demonstrating with his own arm. "right in front of your face and cover."

You mimicked his actions, but you thought it'd be kind to give him a double birdy when he wasn't looking. He thought it'd be nice to call your movements basic. You sure showed him..

So, soon after eating breakfast, BEN gathered you and Cal out in the backyard to begin the training. It's been going smoothly thus far, but who knows.. You weren't sure whether or not you should take it easy, 'cause you just didn't know if they were gonna make a switch at any point.. But, you still followed all instructions handed over. Cally on the other hand...

"C'mon, you could do better than this.." Jeff said, dodging every attack Cally threw. "You're not even doing what I told you."

"Fuck off, you donkey, I'm following exactly what you told me to do." Cally said, annoyed. By the looks of it, it looks like she's really tryin' to kill 'im... She threw good attacks, but you knew exactly what she was doing wrong; she was moving around too much instead of taking the jab when given the chance. She just looked like an arm-inflatable tubeman at times. Jeff started laughing hysterically, Cally just grunted and threw the knife to the ground and kicked it over to Jeff.

"I'm better with hand-to-hand, I've never even used a fucking knife.." She sighed out.

You chuckled a little at your sisters lack of understanding and looked ahead of you, just in time to see Masky swinging at you with a fist of something fierce. The gates holding back the adrenaline opened up and without thinking you did exactly as Masky and Hoodie had instructed and moved to your left, using one of your other arms to re-direct his.

"Good job! But try not to split your attention, you let your guard down that way." Masky says, jogging backward. You deviously smiled before nodding. You had this in the bag and you knew it.

--------------

"NICELY DONE!" You heard Jeff exclaim excitedly. You raised your eyebrows, surprised as you looked to your left to see Cally squatted with her leg extended out and Jeff on his ass with a bloody arm. It's a good thing his T- is black.. You thought. That's too much blood..

You trained your hardest, but after 2 hours of training without a break, you started getting annoyed at how warm your feet were getting. The shoes Slender gave you hug your feet too much and.. it just didn't feel right at all. You threw your pointer finger up indicating for them to hold on as you slid your shoes and socks off one by one.

"What are you doing?" Masky questioned, he tilted his head as he looked down at your rainbow striped socks.

You giggled a little bit before telling him "The shoes were getting annoying, I want to try and fight like this if that's okay?"

"Yeah, I guess it's fine. As long as you're comfortable to fight." He adjusted his mask as he spoke. "But you can't actually go out like that, remember that." You only nodded your head and got back into position. As you slid your feet across the grass, feeling the cold tickling in between your toes, you smiled. It was much better this way. Feeling the nature has its own ways of soothing your nerves, somehow? While you weren't sure why, you didn't bother questioning it.

You looked past Masky as he was throwing a kick and took notice that BEN was watching from afar, arms crossed and nodding his head. You hadn't seen him since he got you out here; you felt some relief in seeing his face after having not in quite a while. Why haven't we? Because he's been too busy setting up to leave tonight. But hey! You were gonna take this time handed to you to show off. You dodged the kick and countered the attack.

"You're getting better, (Y/n), I don't worry so much about you out there." Masky said as he wiped sweat from his chin. He sounded a little breath-y. "I think we're done here."

You smiled again, but it was bigger than the last.

"Cally! Let me know when you're done here, okay?" You slightly waved over to her. Cally, first dodging one of Jeffs knife attacks, saluted to you as she said "Alrighty!"

You ran up to BEN and quickly grabbed on to his shoulder. Surely without a doubt he'd seen that last move!

"Look at you, getting better than me and shit.." BEN said playfully. "I might have to take you down a notch!"

"Can't do that while you're running, right?" You tease.

"Running, why would I be running?" He asked, confused. You furrowed your eyebrows and gave a real-life kitty faic and you snatched his MP3 away from him.

"Because of thi-"

But before you could finish the sentence and take off the two of you heard a loud "OH, SHIT!" and you looked over just in time to see Cally hit the ground out cold.

+-+-+-+

"Fuck, Jeff." Cally said, holding a Ziploc bag of ice to her head. "You could've pulled back a little with that kick.."

"You expect me to go light on a beginner? How are you supposed to build strength, sweetheart." Jeff said as he crossed his arms. While she knew he wasn't entirely wrong, Cally scowled and hopped off the kitchen counter to walk over to you, who was sitting next to the kitchen door.

"I think I'm ready to leave." She said. "So are the other three."

"Three?" You asked. You knew you two and BEN and Kai were going; but who was the third?

"Jeff's coming too. He wants to make sure everything goes according to plan." She rolled her eyes. "He can be a real pain in the ass, though." Saying the last sentence louder than usual.

"You love me and you know it, girly." He stated as he walked past her out of the kitchen, patting her back.

"Hah, in your dreams!" Cally laughed. You stood up using Callys' long sleeve to help balance yourself out as you laughed alongside her.

"Hah!" Jeff expressed. "Can't dream if I'm already living it!"

"What is that even supposed to mean?" You asked, amused.

Cally shrugged and gave a half smile. "I don't know, this is Jeff we're talking to."

You and Cally stood talking in the kitchen for a while. The two of you are so much alike, as expected of sisters, so you guys always had something to talk about. A lot of people before said they really only seen that kind of behavior in close twins rather than close siblings, but you just assumed that other people didn't have a kind relationship with their siblings. You both got so caught up in talking you lost track of time it took Slenderman coming to get you two to leave..

"Children, are you ready for the outside?" He asked. You looked over at Cally, who was already looking at you, and then turned back to him, nodding. In truth you weren't, but you decided to avoid confrontation and get it done.

You braced yourself as Slender grabbed hold yours and Callys hands. You felt a nice, long breeze around you and a little sick to the stomach. And before you knew it you were in a neighborhood you've only stepped foot in once or twice before.

You looked all around at the houses surrounding us and it looked like a really nice neighborhood, like for the wealthier type of people. Who could they want us to kill here?