CH. 38

Have you ever woken up to the feeling of someone hugging you already? You did this morning. It was glorious, and knowing who was behind you already felt even better. You flopped over on to your other side and stared at BENs strikingly good looking face; you weren't expecting him to be staring back, though.

"Goooood morning, Danny" BEN said wearing a sleepy smile. "I'm hungry."

The first thing he thought of was me.. and food. Though you really couldn't blame him, you couldn't remember eating when you got home so you were feeling a little peckish too. "Well then, lets go get something for breakfast." You suggested with a chuckle. You went to fling your leg up and over the edge of the bed but immediately retracted it back down to the bed when you felt a hand on your calf. BENs smile got devilishly huge as he brought his arm out from underneath the big floofy blanket. "Why go downstairs when I got brownies right here?" He says with a hint of excitement. With his arm completely uncovered now he held up two packaged cosmic brownies as if they were dollar bills. That fool.. He thinks you're gonna share.. "I snuck downstairs sometime while you were asleep last night and nabbed these from L.J.s cabinet, I figured you might want in on some'a this action."

You sat your head down gently onto your pillow and beamed an innocent smile up at him as you reached for his face, but, that's not even close to what you were wanting to hold. HAH, as if. You snatched both brownie packages from his hand as you matched his devious-like smile from before and tore open the wrapper to the brownie like a savage! With his mouth agape and his eyes full of hurt from the betrayal, he sat his now free hand on the bed for support.

"You didn't help me re-build last night, this is my fee!" You exclaim.

"What do you mean I didn't help, I placed back the chest that was in your armory!" He laughed.

You rolled your eyes as you took another bite of the delectable brownie you stole.

"Yeah, you're right," You said through loud chewing. "you meant the chest you took from Callys room, eh? Griefer!"

In one swift motion BEN went from lying right beside you to sitting right on top of you, holding the hand that held the two brownies pinned to the bed. He was gentle enough to not suffocate you though, how kind of him amirite.

"It's not like she was using it anyway, what's it matter!"

"You-" You started. BEN bent down to be face to face with you and cut you off before you could even end the sentence.

"Don't finish that." He said with a smirk.

You, being the rebel you'd always aspired to be, decided to challenge the little cottonheadedninnymuggins.

"Yoooou," You started again. BEN stuck his tongue out and raised an eyebrow at you, as if to say 'you really want to do this?'. "yoooooooou... Griefer."

You barely got the sentence out of your mouth by the time you felt a warm, slimy feeling go up the bridge of your nose. "BEN!" You shouted out of shock, but you couldn't stop laughing! He stuck his tongue back out, threatening you, but.. you pretended to shove him off of the bed, so he took it back pretty quickly. Amidst your guys' laugh fest there was a knock at the door. You guys must not have heard it before because as soon as they knocked this time they opened up the door right after.

"Hey, (Y/n)" Masky began. He had a different aura to him this time seeing him around, he seemed.. anxious. "Slender wants you downstairs."

You looked at BEN and knew BEN sensed it, too.

"Am I in trouble?" You asked. You couldn't even fathom what it could be that would've gotten you in trouble.. You though, and thought, and thought but nothing came to mind. 'Were we being too loud?' You wondered. You've seen Slenderman when he's upset, you didn't exactly want to be the cause nor the target for this one.