CH. 5

"So," You poked Callys arm to get her attention. "about Ben."

You took a deep breath. Just.. Trying to think of ways to say it without sounding crazy.

"Yeah, he asked me if we wanted to play on Minecraft too." Cally says as she's staring at her phone. She looked up at you and brought her phone up and shown you her Skype chat between the two of them and, he did indeed, ask her if we wanted to play.

"Sure, but.." You sat there staring at her, again, thinking of ways to explain everything.

"What is it?" Cally asked. She tilted her head to the side and instead of showing a confused look, she gave a concerned look.

"Did he say something to you?" She asked. "Do I have to kill a friend, (y/n)?"

You quickly shook your head while saying "No, no! That's not it!"

"The what is it, (y/n)?" She asked. She sounded more annoyed than concerned now. You sighed..

"Ben," You say. "he's a killer.."

Callys eyes widened a bit before she asked "What? How do you know?"

"Because he visited me.." You say slowly and unsure-like. "Through my computer screen.."

"I don't understa-" You cut her off.

"BEN DROWNED. He's BEN DROWNED."

All she could do is shake her head.

"Do you not believe me?" You asked her. "I'm not lying."

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's that I don't believe they're real enough for that to happen." Cally says. "They're just from the internet. Are you sure you didn't just-"

"I'm sure it's real, Cally, I seen it with my own two eyes." You say rather harshly.

"..Okay, I believe you." Cally says. You raised an eyebrow a little bit as if you're saying 'Do you?'

"Ask him when we play with him." You say getting off of her bed. "Or ask him when he visits again."

"Wait, he's coming back back?" She asks. You nodded your head before walking to her doorway.

"I'll message you on Skype when he shows up, okay?" Cally turned her head to look at her laptop before looking back at you with an unsure smile.

She says "Okay then."

                                                                                      + - + - + - +

BENDee14: Finally, you guys are on.

BENDee14: We got griefed.

DarkHeartt: F*CK!

OhNoezMoeZilla: It's fine guys we can just re-build it..

You walked up the steps to your overly-big house and took a look at the upstairs. It looks like someone wanted to do some parkour here.. You thought.

DarkHeartt: We can't re-build it here..

BENDee14: Yeah..

DarkHeartt: It's gotta be somewhere else.

OhNoezMoeZilla: Ben, could you find someplace else to build it?

BENDee14: Sure.

                                                                                               + - + - + - +

After seriously  an HOUR of anger and annoyance you had finally managed to re-build your guys' house with a few additional rooms AND designs.

DarkHeartt: I'm gonna go to bed.. Night (y/n)

OhNoezMoeZilla: Oh. G'night.

BENDee14: Night Cally

DarkHeartt: Night, Ben.

And with that, the server announced DarkHeartt has left the server.

BENDee14: Would it be okay if I came over?

You sat and thought for a few moments.

About to decline his request, a sudden thought popped into your head. I have my knife in here with me..

OhNoezMoeZilla: Fine.

Not even 5 seconds later BENDee14 has left the server. The server announced.

Using your spinny chair you scooted away from your desk and waited. But nothing happened.

Maybe he's having difficulties getting his leg through the screen.. You jokingly thought to yourself. You sat and waited, and waited, and waited until a head finally popped out of the screen shouting "DID I SCARE YOU?"

You screamed, but you were quick to cover your mouth to muffle it.

"Hahah, I got you!" Ben says, climbing out of the screen. "Sorry."

"You idiot, stay quiet!" You almost shouted at him. "Cally went to bed, remember?"

Your bedroom door swung open and there stood Cally, mouth agape.

"You weren't lying, (y/n)." She says, staring at Ben in shock.

"Cally?" Ben says walking toward her. "It's nice to finally meet you!" He exclaimed. He pulled her into a hug and the look on her face right now.. You couldn't tell if she was scared, still shocked, or angry..

"Yeah," She says quietly. "nice to meet you too.."