CH. 11

Before you and Ben headed down the steps you took one last look into the bedroom you were in just minutes ago. You could see Jeff standing next to the fireplace while Cally stood next to the door.

'Smart thinking.' You thought.

"When we hit the last step down here," BEN said, pointing down the steps. "everyone will be there. Do you wanna wait or get it over with."

One half of you was silently shouting "PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE AND RUN!" but the other half was scared, but curious. You looked down to the last step and took notice you can kind of see the side of a couch. Resting on the arm of it was an arm clothed with brown and blue stripes, but that's all you could see. It made you even more curious; but you know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat...

'Curiosity's gonna kill the (y/n).'

"Let's just go, BEN." You say nervously. "Let's get this over with."

BEN nodded only once before starting down the stairs; and you followed.

+ - + - + - +

There you stood in front of everyone, eyeing each and every one of them. And all of them are staring right back at you, too.

"On that there couch you can see Masky on the very right, that's Sally in the middle and Toby's on the left." BEN started out. "Standing behind that there couch is Splendorman, Slendermans' brother. Leaning on the T.V. stand is Killer Kai; but we call him Kai for short."

For a brief moment BEN paused. He deeply inhaled and exhaled before continuing.

"That dog lying in front of the Toby is Jeffs' dog Smile. Don't mess with Jeffs shit unless you want the shit stabbed out of you. Literally." BEN warned. You averted your eyes to the red and black hell hound that BEN has to be talking about to see its head perked up and staring at you with a toothy smile.

"The one sitting in the grey recliner is Hoodie. Hoodie, say hi." You looked to the left of the end of the couch to see an orange hooded 'thing' sitting there, kicked back, waving at you. You hesitated, but you waved back nonetheless.

"And last but not least, Jane. She's the one leaning against the kitchen doorway." BEN ended that sentence with a pointing finger to the door that was right next to the stair case you two came down from. You noticed it as you were nearing the bottom of the steps but you were too big of a nervous wreck to even think twice about it.

"So who is she, BEN?" The boy called Masky asked.

"She's the one I was telling you guys about!" BEN happily exclaimed.

'So, he speaks of me?' You wondered. 'What if they were plotting something?'

"Okay?" Masky said, confused. "Which one? Dark or OhNoez?"

Without even realizing it you managed to blurt out "OhNoez."

Sally jumped up and happily shouted "SHE SPEAKS!" You snapped your gaze up to Sally, flabbergasted. You looked around to see the others looking a mix between confused and shocked.

"Introduce yourself, (y/n)!" BEN urged. You looked around for a few quick seconds before giving a small slight smile.

"I am (y/n)." Is all you could say. You tried to say more but nothing would come out. You blame it on a curse you've had your whole life: Stage fright. Certainly it wasn't fear! Or, maybe it was..

You opened your mouth to try to speak one more time but then, you heard creaking. The creaking the steps let off. You looked over to them to see Cally walking cautiously down the last couple steps.

"That's Dark, huh." Masky said pointing at your sister.

BEN nodded with another smile and held his hand out next to you.

"You can stand here and introduce yourself, Dark." BEN informed. Cally stood there as if trying to take in what is surrounding her before locking eyes with you. Understandable. She speed-walked right over to you, grabbed your arm, and whispered something in your ear as she looked around.

"Are you alright?" Cally whispered.

You nodded with a reassuring smile before whispering back to her "Yes, but don't let your guard down just yet.."

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" The boy called Kai asked. You assumed he was speaking to you until you turned around to look at him. Your back was turned so you did not know he was staring at Cally.

Cally sighed.

"My name is Cally. I am sister of (y/n) and was a good friend of BENs. Nice to meet you fuckers."