CH. 13

(To make up for the last chapter not being so good I decided to make this chapter a little longer. c:)

"I've recently learned that BEN had different plans for you two." Slenderman began. Your stomach sank. 'I knew this was a trap, fuck, what am I going to do? How am I gonna keep Cally safe?! What is-'

Slenderman cut you off before you could even finish the sentence in your thoughts with "Nothing endangering, child."

"Then what different plans?" Cally asked. You could hear the shaking in her voice sitting alongside agitation; he really gave you guys a good scare.

"Well," Slenderman began. "I assumed you would be here a day, maybe two, if not a couple hours. BEN, however, informed me when you were having dinner that you guys will be staying here for quite some time."

You were confused. Not you, or even your sister knew how long you were to be staying here. 'Who is he make this decision?'

Before Slenderman continued on with speaking you looked over at a BEN, who was already looking at you. You frowned slightly at him. Just to let him know you are NOT happy with him. He put on a confused face and looked back at Slender.

"We've some things to get put of the way such as bedrooms, who sleeps where. We have only one available room and it was the room that the two of you awoke in." There was a short pause before he spoke up again.

"As childish as this may seem.. I'm thinking of a number between three-hundred-fifty and five-hundred. Do not say your answers aloud. You have 10 seconds."

1.

'Oh..kay.. Uhh..'

2.

'Between 350 and 500..'

3.

4.

'I got it! 499!'

5.

6.

7.

'What are the odds of it being around 499, surely Cally will win this one' You smiled.

8.

9.

10.

"The room belongs to (y/n). This means the other will have to share a room with another household being. That said individual is going to be Killer Kai, since he has bunk beds. You don't mind bunk beds, do you, child?" Both yours and Callys mouths fell agape.

"N..No..?" Cally answered.

"How did I win the room? I was sure I chose something far from actually being right." You muttered. Slenderman looked over at you and something about his facial structure shown that he smiled.

"You chose the precise number I chose to be the winner."

You look over at Cally just as she looked at you and seen that she has on a neutral facial expression now.

"Better me than you, (y/n).." You considered your sister brave for most of your life. She was willing to face whatever you didn't want to even if she didn't want to. There were some things that really got to her, like Aunt Ash, but she tries not to complain about a lot. She knows and respects how much you do for her. You both are all you really got.. You both look up to each other.

"It is settled. If you would like we can send you girls back to your home with someone else to get some necessities tomorrow night."

"Would it be okay if we talked about that later?" Cally asked as she arose from Slenders office chair.

Slender nodded. "Let me know what the answer will be and we will plan something out." Cally nodded and tapped you on the shoulder.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

Confused, you ask "Go where?"

"Your room.." She said.

You looked over at Slender for a second then back up at Cally. "Yeah, let's go." And with that, you got up from your chair walked to the door with BEN and Cal following.

"Also," Slender says. "you will not be living here for free. You will have daily chores and lists of things to do. Everything has a price, you know." Something like dejavu kicked in. Those words brought you back to the first words you and your little sister were told by Aunt Ash when you were moving in with her. It was only 2 months after father died.

'You, Cal, and some pretty blonde lady were sitting in a truck. She kept trying strike up conversation but neither of you would talk. Grief-stricken and scared, you didn't really know how to anymore. It just wouldn't happen.

At first, you didn't know where you were going but when you seen an oh-so familiar blue and white small house it hit you like a ton of bricks. That's who they wouldn't tell you about.. You guys were moving in with your Aunt.

You perked up and stared at the blonde lady with sad eyes. You and Cal assumed you guys were going to move in with your grandparents. You guys never thought they'd place with an evil, witch of a woman..

As you guys were pulling into her driveway there your Aunt Ash was standing in the door way of the front of her house. The blonde lady got out and opened yours and Cals side of the cars door.

"Here ya go, kiddos. Let's unpack." The blonde lady said with a smile. You hopped out of the truck and held onto your little sisters hand and she wobbled her way out of the truck too.

"You can just place the boxes and everyone on the porch I'll get everything." Aunt Ash said, showing a sweet smile.

"Okay! Will do." The four of you got the boxes up to the porch in a matter of minutes, but it felt like forever. The blonde lady started talking with Aunt Ash but you couldn't make out everything but a "Take care!" and with that, the pretty blonde lady left.

Aunt Ash waited and held the same sweet persona until the blonde lady was way down the street. Then, the demonic side of her was unleashed.

"Get your guys' shit inside the house and in the guest bedrooms. You little shits best get to cleaning when you're done unpacking, not everything comes free. " And with that she walked inside leaving you and a crying 6, almost 7 year old outside.'