CH. 4

"Yup," Cally says flatly. "that's thirty bucks.."

By the looks of it, she's having a difficult buyer.

"No," The lady retorts. "It shouldn't be, I can get this for a better price at Walmart!"

"Whether you buy or not is completely your choice but if you're going to be a rude BITCH then go to fucking Walmart and get it for a better price!" Cally angrily snaps at the lady. The lady just shown a face of pure shock and anger, in your eyes, then walked away to look at the other things spread across the table next to Callys.

"What the hell was that?" Your aunt angrily says walking up to Cally.

"That was me selling something." Cally says, annoyed. "May not have been something of ours, but Walmart might've gotten some more money."

"No," Aunt Ash says. " that was- Ya know what, don't even THINK about ruining this for me by snapping at customers JUST because you didn't get your way!"

"Because I didn't get my way?" Cally questions. "Bi-" Before she got to finish that word you ran at her and covered her mouth before speaking yourself.

"That lady wasn't being polite." You defended. "Didn't you hear her from over there?"

Aunt Ash didn't even take her eyes off of Cally. She glared daggers at her for a few more seconds before saying "No."

"Now, I KNOW that's a lie" Cally says. "Because I SEEN you look over here quite a few times, and you even SHRUGGED."

See, Aunt Ash never really liked us because we were the flesh and blood of our Dad. She never told us why, but she's never liked him either. You swear, when he passed you were surprised she didn't dance on his grave.

"Just go inside I'll do this myself, thank you for the help (y/n)." Aunt Ash says, very much so annoyed.

Cally stood there for a few seconds before heading for the door. Suddenly, she stopped and stared at the door for a few minutes before turning around. She looked Aunt Ash straight into her soul before shouting out

"Everyone, everyone, I'm sorry to inform you this but this sale should not even be happening. As of 3 months ago, Brown Recluse spiders and bed bugs had infested our Aunt Ashs' house here. I know, you all should have been told of this sooner. I am really, truly sorry."

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, stopped what they were doing and dropped everything they had and begun their way to their cars. Callys angered look turned into a satisfied smile when she seen the lady she snapped at leave, and when she looked at our Aunt Ashs' face.

You looked up to your aunt and seen that she was really, really red in the face. Though she held a completely still plain face, you couldn't tell if she was angry or embarrassed. Maybe both? She just stood there in the yard staring at Cally until Cally went inside of the house, slamming the front door on her way in. You ran after her.

You weren't angry with Cally. In fact, you were pleased with what she had done. Years of the crap Aunt Ash put us through and FINALLY one of us gathered the balls to stand up to her.

"Cally!" You called out, running for her room. Once you made it to her doorway she was just about to sit on her bed. "Damn, you wrecked her and her yard sale!"

"Yeah," She says. "I did. And now I feel a little bad.. For the people that came here with reason for no reason." And with that, a big smile formed upon her face.

                                                                                       + - + - + - +

You and Cally just sat in her room laughing, talking, and messing around on your phone for a couple hours to stay away from Aunt Ash. Surprisingly, she hasn't bothered to come yell at Cally or even bug you to get Cally for her. Though strange, you were happy with the fact.

Speaking of strange.. You thought. Maybe I should tell Cally about Ben now..