CH. 7

"Me too, Cal." You weren't gonna lie, or tell her not to speak like that, solely because you feel the same way about your Aunt Ash as she does.

"We don't have anywhere to go, do we?" Cally asked. It's sad, really. You shook your head 'No.'

"Adam isn't home, he's at work" You sighed before you continued. "Liza isn't allowed to have anyone over because she's grounded, Christian is kinda mad at you so that's a no, and Devin is almost never home himself.."

"Can we at least TRY to call Adam?" Cally asked. "I don't want to stay here, (y/n). I'm almost positive she's been drinking a lot ever since the yard sale, and you know how Aunt Ash is when she's had a lot." She's right, I do know. She gets VIOLENT.

"Sure, but we gotta go get the house phone." You shrugged. "I'm not to entirely sure that's a good idea." You say plainly. "How about we both go together?"

Cally nodded a couple times before making her way to the bedroom door. "You sure you wanna face the wrath of her?"

"I'm not gonna let you face it alone, Cal.." You were very protective of your little sister, I'm pretty sure it's obvious. "C'mon."

                                                                                                 +-+-+-+

You and your sister crept your way through the dimly lit hallway. You took notice that the very light purple wallpaper was peeling from the top and sides. Aunt Ash should really get that fixed.

The both of you quietly stepped into the living room, but there was no Aunt Ash. Maybe she went to bed?

Cally walked over to the phone charger that held the small grey rectangle some people might just call a house phone and tip-toed back over to me. "Do you remember his number?" She asked.

I nodded. "I should. That is if he didn't change it to get away from the monster he dated.."

"Pffh.." Cally motioned toward her bedroom before saying "Let's go."

"GIRLS?"

"Aw shit." Cally muttered.

"GIRLS, GET IN HERE." Aunt Ash demanded. You were NOT about to follow her voice. Although, it sounds like she's in the kitchen. "NOW."

Cally looked up at you, waiting for your move. Cally always followed in your footsteps no matter what the case was. In her mind, I'm the oldest and I know better.

"Let's just go back to your room." You said. Cally nodded and followed you the few steps you got in before you heard and odd noise coming from the living room. You turned around to see your Aunt stumbling her way from the kitchen doorway into the living room.

"Get you asses in here" She poorly says as she's pointing to the kitchen. I'm not sure why she wants in there if she's walking toward us, which is closer to her room than the kitchen..

"Aunt Ash, why don'tcha just go to bed, okay?.." Cally suggested.

"Listen here.." Aunt Ash suddenly reached behind her back and pulled back to reveal a big, sharp cutting knife. "I've had enough of your shit, Cally."

"CALLY, GO!" With no time to waste you yanked your sister backward, turned her, and shoved her toward your bedroom door. You turned around to try and calm your Aunt Ash down but instead she swung her knife at your head. You quickly raise your arms to protect your face. All that was felt was a little stinging and an odd feeling, as if a splinter had been stabbed into your arm, only it was bigger and you could actually feel it IN your arm.

"(Y/N), GET IN HERE!" Cally says through her anger. "HURRY"

There is no calming her. Is all you could think. You ran fast to your bedroom and slammed the door shut. Not a minute later Aunt Ash was pounding at the door yelling "I HATE YOU, I'M DONE".

Quietly, Cally whispered "Is this how we die, (y/n)?"