CH. 3

You stood up cautiously and just stared at his hand. Do I shake his hand? You thought.

"You're going to be okay, I already told you." Ben says. He raised his hand up a little bit before saying "No worries."

You warily raised your hand up to his hand and enclose it around his before officially shaking hands with him.

"My nickname around here is-" You were going to say but Ben cut you off.

"Danny. I know." Ben says, lightly laughing. "I can see most of what you do on your computer, including Facebook sign-ins."

All you could do was stare at him, at those bright red pupils of his, and at what he was wearing. So, everyone across the internet was right. He does wear LoZ Link attire, though his hat's missing.. But what they don't realize they're also right about is that he's REAL.

Oh, how different will life will be.. You thought to yourself. Should I be thankful he's not gonna kill me right now? You questioned. I think so.

"Why is Jeff looking for you?" You ask trying to break the scary silence. Suddenly, he breaks out into complete laughter.

"I took his knife." He manages to say through his laughing fit. "He's gonna kill me if he finds me!"

"SHHH!" You frantically say. "You're going wake up my aunt, you idiot!"

Though his laughter died down he still has this big goofy smile upon his face. For a killer, he has a great personality. I would have NEVER thought his life would consist of taking others'.

"Fine, fine." He says, sitting down on my bed. "So, still gotta go through the whole yard sale stuff tomorrow?" He asked. You slowly stepped your way over to be in front of him all while nodding. "Yeah.." You say with dread. "You should probably go. I'm gonna need my sleep."

After you said all that you did, his smile faded and he just sat and stared at you with a slightly plain, slightly saddened expression

"I thought we could hang out for a small while." He said quietly. "I hope me being Ben Drowned doesn't scare you off, you're cool and we've been playing together for a while now."

"It's not that." You lied. "I'm just gonna have a busy day tomorrow and I'm gonna need as much sleep as I can get."

He put his head down a bit and stared at his shoes, or the floor, for a minute before nodding and walking over to your desk that, of course, holds your computer.

"Can I stop by tomorrow night?" He asked happily. You stood there for a minute before scratching the top of your head while shrugging. "Fine."

He smiled. A big smile, too.

"Thanks!" He went to hop in the monitor to your computer but you stopped him before he did so.

"Hey," You said. "I AM going to tell my sister. Of this."

He only nodded and said "Okay." Before throwing himself at the screen and with that, he was gone. Poof.

Just to be sure he couldn't see through it, if he even could, you covered your computer monitor with a small knitted blanket your grandma gave to you. You sat down in your computer chair, just trying to make sense of everything.

Was that REALLY BEN DROWNED? You asked yourself.

"It had to be. Who else can jump through computer monitors?" You said out loud. You spun around in a circle for a few minutes in your computer chair before deciding you NEEDED a knife or SOMETHING in your room to protect yourself.

You got up out of the chair and crept your way through the hallway, down the steps, and through the living room to get to the kitchen to take notice Cally was sitting at the kitchen table eating, and on her phone. Eesh, I'm kinda afraid to use my phone..

Her back was turned, so you ninja'd your way to the knife block and grabbed the biggest, sharpest one you were able to find.

                                                                              + - + - + - +

Though you were unable to sleep you still lied in bed, knife under your pillow, thinking of ways you could tell Cally the whole ordeal.

You sighed.

I should try to sleep You thought to yourself. Big day tomorrow..

And with that, you lied there in your bed and closed your eyes hoping everything would magically be sorted out tomorrow..