11. " Girls Day Out "

Two weeks later,

Yuuki is putting flowers in the flower vase at Momo's room when Toushiro entered along with Rangiku.

~Shiro, Matsumoto-san, ohayo!~

"Yuuki-chan! Ohayo!", Rangiku cheerfully said.

~It's still early are you guys going somewhere?~

"We're going to the human world for a patrol. It's weird that there hasn't been any sightings of Hollows or Chained Hollows these past few weeks. Everyone has been edgy since this is the first time it happened. So we're going to investigate.", Toushiro said.

~Shiro, can I come as well? I promise I won't cause any trouble.~

"No. You just stay here, you know those things are after you. You'll be safer here."

~But you said there hasn't been any sightings for weeks now.~

"We still don't know what might happen while we're there."

"Yuuki-chan why do you suddenly want to go anyway?", Rangiku asked.

~I just wanted to see how everyone's doing that's all. I thought that this might be a chance to see them.~

"So you miss them....", Rangiku said and smiles lightly.

Yuuki nods with a sad look on her face.

"Come on taichou, I'll take care of her while we're there."

(*sigh*) "....... fine then, Matsumoto you stay out of trouble and just keep an eye on her."

Yuuki brightens up when she heard his reply.

~Thanks so much, Shiro!~

"Haaah? Why me? I'm not making any trouble.", Rangiku said.

"Yuuki isn't the type of person to cause trouble. While you on the other hand, might get drunk in the middle of the day again and cause a commotion or force her to carry all your shopping bags."

"Come on, I don't remember getting drunk in the middle of the day."

(*cross popping veins*) "You can't remember because you were drunk! Who brings alcohol during missions anyway?!", he said with an irritated look on his face.

"It's to celebrate for a mission well done of course!"

"Don't celebrate over minor things!"

"Not all of them are minor though..."

"Just shut up and let's get going!"

*******

Finally arriving at the human world, Toushiro, Yuuki and Rangiku went to Orihime's place first. Orihime was surprised when she saw Yuuki and gave her a bone-crushing tackle-hug the moment she saw her.

"Yuuki-channnn! Welcome back!! You're okay!! (>▼<)"

(*sweat drop*) "Ummm... Orihime-chan, you know... if you don't let her go right now then she'll die of suffocation."

"Waahh!... sorry Yuuki-chan I was just so happy to see you.", Orihime said.

~I'm so happy to see you as well.~

Yuuki smiles happily at her.

"Ehhh!? (Yuuki-chan just smiled?!)

Yuuki tilts her head in confusion.

~Something wrong?~

Orihime was surprised when she saw her smile so happily. She turns her attention to the two Shinigamis.