17. " Battle Preparations "

"Taichou!", Rangiku frantically said slamming the door open.

"Matsumoto!? Where have you been all this time?!", Toushiro asked.

"You need to come with me to the human world right away!! I already told the Head Captain, let's go!", she said as she pulls his arm.

"W-Wait! Matsumoto, I can't leave right now Yuuki is still missing!"

"That's the reason I came here, Ichigo you come too."

The three of them made their way to the human world. Rangiku told them the reason while they were on the way. Upon arriving at Urahara's Shop, they saw him talking to someone, that someone is Haru. But everyone else doesn't know that except for Kisuke. He notices them and approaches them.

"Ohh! You guys are finally here. I want you to introduce a friend of mine. He's the one who will help us.", Kisuke said.

"Hi! Just call me Hiro.", Haru said.

He purposely changed his name knowing that Soul Society will interogate him. Something he couldn't afford to waste time at the moment.

"Kurosaki Ichigo.", Ichigo said.

"Hitsugaya Toushiro.", Toushiro said.

"Let's go inside shall we?", Kisuke said.

Kisuke guides them to a room. Ichigo and Toushiro sits down with serious expression on their faces.

"Now then, before we start I have one condition. I will only answer questions I want to answer. If we're clear on that then I'll help you guys so you can fight against Chained Hollows and tell you where Yuuki is.", Haru firmly said.

"You know where she is?! Tell me!", Ichigo exclaimed.

"Calm down, even if I tell you where she is right now you can't even get near her without getting killed."

"How'd you know where she is? And why are you helping us?", Toushiro calmly asked.

"Let's just say that they've been my enemies way longer before you guys came into picture. So I have my own sources aside from some things I already know about them."

"Things you already know?", Toushiro muttered.

"It's a long story, it may take days for you guys to fully understand. By that time the person you're searching for may be already gone."

"What do you mean 'gone'?", Ichigo nervously asked.

"Another long story. So instead of asking more questions why don't we start instead?"

"You can start by telling us where she is first.", Toushiro firmly said.

"Fine, she's at the enemy's fortress. If you ask how she got there then Tsubaki is the only one with the ability sneak in and take her without anyone noticing. She must've been keeping an eye on her, so the moment she was left alone, she made her move. If you guys knew about her ability then why'd you leave her alone in the first place?"

Everyone went silent, unable to answer him and looks away.

"A-Anyway Ha-Hiro, he's Hitsugaya-taichou the one I've told you about.", Kisuke said.

"Ohh! So he's the husband.", Haru accidentally said.

Everyone expresses surprise as they look at Haru and Toushiro.

"H-Husband!? Taichou?! A hu-husband?! W-Whose husband?! Since when?!", Rangiku exclaimed.

Everyone was speechless still wondering if they heard right, everyone except for Kisuke.