31. " True Feelings "

I DO NOT OWN BLEACH

Yuuki and Ichigo came to an argument while training.

"That's why I disapprove!", Ichigo exclaimed.

"Ichi-nii we don't have time for this, shouldn't you get back to your own training?", Yuuki said.

"That can wait! At first I let you do what you want because I thought it won't come to this extent. It'll be okay as long as I fight the battles for you so long as you can accomplish your mission!"

"Then Ichi-nii, let as you this; What are you training here for?"

"It's to get stronger so that I can protect you and everyone else.", Ichigo firmly said.

"I'm doing the same.", Yuuki firmly said.

They stare at each other for a while until Shinji approaches them.

"Alright Ichigo, that's it for today, we'll continue again tomorrow. Looks like you guys have some things you need to talk about.", he said.

"Okay, thanks Shinji."

"We have nothing more to talk about, let's just go home I'm tired.", Yuuki said and walks away.

"We'll start your training tomorrow then, see ya, Yuuki.", Masahiko said as he waves them goodbye.

"See you tomorrow Yuu-chan!", Miharu said and quickly follows Masahiko.

"Okay, bye guys."

"I guess it's time for me to go home as well. Finding out your here is such a relief, I'll see you tomorrow Kurosaki-kun, Yuuki-chan.", Orihime said and leaves

"Then I should head back as w--!!"

Toushiro was suddenly cut off when Ichigo drags him by the back of the colar.

(*cross popping veins*) "Hey! Kurosaki! What are you doing?!", Toushiro asked with an irritated look on his face.

"You're not going anywhere! You'll be staying at my place and explain!"

"Haah?! Why me?!"

*******

Back at the Kurosaki residence, Toushiro told everything to Ichigo.

"It's because you don't keep an eye on her that you don't know what's happening."
,Toushiro said.

"You're right, I should apologize again tomorrow.", Ichigo calmly said. "That's right, you'll be sleeping in my room. I'll just get the extra futon in Yuuki's room."

"Yuuki-chan is fast asleep right now.", Rukia said.

"So you are staying here, Kuchiki.", Toushiro said.

"Yeah, I have my own room."

"Own room?", Toushiro asked raising an eyebrow.

Rukia shows him her room at Ichigo's very own closet. Ichigo facepalms.

"How many times do I have to tell you, that's my closet."

(*sweat drop*) "You do realize that three of us will be sleeping in one room right?", Toushiro said.

"Not tonight Rukia, you sleep in Yuuki's room."

Ichigo throws Rukia out of his room and sits on his bed with a sigh then turns his attention back to Toushiro with a serious look on his face.

"Tell me..... do you really like Yuuki?", Ichigo asked.

"W-W-What's with that sudden question?!", Toushiro said as he blushes.