51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "

The next day, Toushiro and the rest went back to the human world to go the beach as planned. Yuuki invited Ichigo, Orihime, Yasutora and Uryu as well but Uryuu and Yasutora both declined having their own reasons while Momo invited Renji and Rukia. With everything set, everyone met at the Kurosaki Clinic.

"Is everyone present?", Rangiku enthusiastically asked.

"Yep! Everyone's here.", Momo confirmed.

With that said, they set off to the beach. Since it was near, they only took about an hour.

Shortly after arriving, the girls proceed to the changing rooms to change into their swimsuits while the guys wait for them with Yashiro.

Yashiro looks up and tugs on his father's sleeve to gain his attention. "Papa? Aren't you going to swim?"

"No, I'll just watch you guys so have fun.", Toushirou said.

"But I wanna go swim with papa too...", Yashiro said as he pouts.

Overhearing their conversation, Renji asked Toushirou in curiosity. "Why does that kid keep on calling you papa?"

Last night, Toushiroi tried to tell Yashiro not to call him papa but then he realized how awkward that would be for the young child. So he tried to come up for a good excuse.

"You can say that I look a lot like his father.", Toushirou calmly said.

Renji believed him with a noncommittal shrug. That was the end of that conversation. He lays on the beach sand blanket.

Several minutes later, the girls were finally done changing to their swimming attires. As they make their way back to Toushirou and the rest, almost all the men at the beach ogles over them, specially towards Rangiku, Orihime and Yuuki. Noticing this, Ichigo and Toushiro expresses irritated looks. Yuuki and Orihime were embarrased due to all them staring while Rangiku doesn't have a care in the world. Ichigo approaches Orihime and gives her his shirt. Orihime tilts her head in confusion as Ichigo did it without saying a word.

Toushirou approaches Yuuki as well. "Yuuki, hands in the air.", he nonchalantly said.

Yuuki wore a confused look but obliged to the odd request. Then in one swift movement, he puts his white shirt on her. "Wear that while you're not swimming.", he said and glare daggers at the guys staring.

They all flinched with his icy glare while Ichigo gave him a thumbs up.

Yashiro happily runs up to his parents. "Mama! Papa! Let's go swim!", he cheerfully said.

(Papa?), Yuuki thought as she blushes a bit peeking at Toushirou.

Toushirou bends down to Yashiro's height and pats him on the head with a fomd smile. "I told you, I'm not swimming. Go play with Yuuki instead."

"I don't know how to swim so we'll just be on shallow waters, okay?", Yuuki told Yashiro.

Yashiro nods hesitantly and peeks at Toushirou.

"I'll stay here to watch our things.", Toushirou said and makes his way back to sit with Renji under a big umbrella.

Yashiro looks down with a sad expression on his face.

Yuuki offers a hand towards the little boy. "Come on Yashiro-kun let's go play with Orihime. You can hang out with him later, okay?", she said in attempt to cheer him up.

Yashiro responds with a small nod and takes Yuuki's hand.

The group separates as they have fun on their own. Rukia, Ichigo, Rangiku, and Momo just wandered off somewhere.