27. " Visored "

As Shinji stands in front of the whole class, no one was aware of Ichigo and the other's reaction.

"Hi everyone! I'm Hirako Shinji, nice to meet you.", he said and looks at Ichigo.

Then he turns his attention to Yuuki and Orihime.

"Hi there! Yuuki-chan, Orihime-chan!"

"Do you know him?", Tatsuki whispered to Orihime.

"Y-Yeah, we met yesterday.", Orihime whispered.

Ichigo was taken aback when he turns to Yuuki and Orihime. He wasn't aware on how they met but Shinji managed to approach the two without him knowing. If he was an enemy he might've hurt them. As Shinji approaches Orihime, Ichigo abruptly standd up but Uryu grabs his shoulder and shakes his head, hinting him not to engage.

"Now then let's begin today's class.", the teacher said.

Ichigo managed to stay calm until break time. The moment the bell rang Ichigo grabs Shinji by the back of the collar and drags him all the way to the roof.

"Why are you here and what do you want?", Ichigo asked.

"Chill man, I'm not here to cause any trouble.", Shinji said.

"Answer me!", Ichigo exclaimed.

"Okay, okay. I'm only here to recruit you."

"Recruit me? What are you talking about?"

"You see, I belong to a group named Visored."

"Visored?"

"Ichigo, if you decide to join us then I'll tell you about us."

"Why me?"

"Because we're the same."

"What do you mean by that?", Ichigo asked.

"If you want to control your Hollow powers, you'll eventually seek our help."

Ichigo's eyes widen in surprise.

"How'd you know that?!"

Shinji didn't reply and vanished, Ichigo ponders for a while then returns to where everyone else was. Yuuki saw Ichigo walking back to the classroom.

"Ichi-nii, where have you been? I was looking everywhere for you.", she said.

"I just went to talk with Shinji."

"So? How'd it go? What'd he say?"

"I still don't understand myself."

".... I see... no need to rush things."

"Oh yeah, why were you looking for me?"

"That's right! It's about Ishida-san."

"What about him?"

"Come on?! Don't tell me you still haven't noticed?! His Reiatsu is disappearing day by day!"

"..... I do know about that....", Ichigo muttered. "It's frustrating but.... there's nothing we can do."

"..... no wonder he's been down recently...", Yuuki said with a sad look on her face.

"This is Ishida we're talking about, I'm sure by now he's trying to find a way to get his powers back. Right now we have other problems to deal with so he thinks he doesn't need to bother us with it. That's why he's doing his best so that he can fight alongside us again."

"You're right..."

"By the way.... I still need you to stay with Inoue for a little longer."

"Eh? Why?"