20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "

Yuuki was waiting at the 12th division lab one day when the alarm in Seireitei suddenly went off.

"A Chained Hollow again, huh? It's quite near, I should get away from here for now.", she muttered.

Then a loud explosion was heard somewhere and the alarm on the lab went off. The thick steel doors were tightly shut.

(*sweat drop*) (Uh oh.... now I can't get out. I guess I don't have a choice but to sit still until Shiro gets rid of the Chained Hollow and wait for everyone here.), she thought as she sighs.

Then another loud explosion made things shake making the chemical rack fall and the chemicals mixed together formed some kind of gas. Yuuki inhaled the gas and fell asleep.

Several minutes later, everything finally got settled and the steel doors opened. The lab workers came in and found her sleeping so they brought to the 4th division barracks. Toushiro heard of what happened and went to check on her.

"Thankfully she didn't inhale any harmful chemicals so there's no need to worry. She might wake up anytime soon.", Hanataro said.

After some time, Yuuki flutters her eyes open and sits up. She scans her surroundings and gets off to bed. Rangiku steps inside afterwards.

"Ah! Yuuki-chan you're awake, taichou asked me to check on you.", she said.

"Asked you? Or perhaps you volunteered so that you can slack off again, didn't you?", Yuuki said raising an eyebrow.

Rangiku stiffened because she hit the the bullseye. However, she also noticed that she's acting a bit different.

"Yuuki-chan? Is everything okay? You seem a bit.... different?"

"Yep everything's fine!", Yuuki said with a fake smile on her face. "I'm just going out for a little walk. It's boring in here."

Yuuki leaves the room before Rangiku could even say anything. She walks around Seireitei while Rangiku shrugged and went back to the 10th division barracks.

While walking around, she saw Omaeda Marechiyo with a sad look on his face. She smiles mischievously and approaches him.

"Hey.", Yuuki called.

"The name's Omaeda Marechiyo kid, get lost I'm not in the mood to play with you.", he said as he takes a quick glimpse of her.

"Aside from your face, what else is your problem?", Yuuki asked with a straight face.

(*sigh*) "Its just that.... taichou ditched me again went off on her own.", Marechiyo said without looking at her, after a short pause he realized that she was being very rude. (*cross popping veins*) "Huh?! Wait... are you trying to say that I'm ugly?!", he asked with an irritated look on his face.

"You said that, not me.", Yuuki bluntly said.

(*more cross popping veins*) "Why you little brat!!", Marechiyo with an angry look on his face.

Then an old lady happens to hear his bickering and approaches them.

"Oh my, what's happening here? Omaeda-san you're being too loud it's bothering everyone.", the old lady said.

"Oh, it's you granny, it's just... this little brat. She just told me I'm ugly."

The old woman gently looks at Yuuki.

"Is that true, dear?", she asked.

"Yeah...", Yuuki admitted.

"Young one, it's not very nice to tell people that no matter how true it may be. Now, say sorry."