18. " I Hear Your Voice "

A few days later, everyone continues to discuss battle plans while Haru is rigorously trains Toushiro.

"You need to concentrate, put your mind to it and your body will automatically follow. Once you get to know the basics you can easily improve on your own. You're smart so I'm sure you'll know what to do.", Haru said.

"I pretty much know the basics, it's just a bit hard to control.", Toushiro said.

He was strugling to hold his sword as the golden light flickers from it.

"If you ask me I think you're doing pretty well. Just continue what you're doing and you'll get the hang of it."

"Hai."

While everyone minds their own business, Rukia who was out on a patrol suddenly came calling.

"Urahara-san! Minna! Come outside, you have to see this!"

They followed her outside and saw a huge spherical black cloud hovering above Karakura Town.

"What is that thing?!", Ichigo said with a surprised look on his face.

"Looks like they're on the move.", Haru said.

"Okay everyone like we've discussed, we'll keep the battle outside.", Kisuke said.

"Alright, Toushiro you're the only who can enter. Remember, your priority is to save Yuuki.", Haru said.

"Toushiro-kun, please bring Yuuki-chan back.", Orihime said.

"Yeah.", Toushiro said as he nods firmly.

Countless of Shadows and Chained Hollows emerges around the giant sphere.

"Alright everyone, they might've come too soon but we're ready for them. Let's go!", Haru said.

As everyone approaches the giant sphere, Haru starts to cast the barrier. Everyone fights bravely against an army of Chained Hollows, Shadows and Hollows.

Meanwhile, Toushiro breaks through the wall of monsters and chants a spell Haru taught. He was enveloped in golden light and easily got through the thick wall of miasma that covered the entire fortress. Once he got through, he saw what looks like a floating mountain with a big cave that might be the main entrance. He quickly tried to locate Yuuki and sensed that she wasn't far. He flies towards her direction and got a bit surprised that she managed to escape on her own. However, dozens of Chained Hollows and Hollows were chasing her.

"Yuuki!! Get down!", he yelled.

She immediately ducked for cover upon hearing the familiar voice. He attacks the Chained Hollows and Hollows in one fell swoop. Then he approaches Yuuki and helps her get up.

"How did you manage to escape on your own?", he asked.

Since she doesn't have anything to write on she just grins at him and gave a thumbs up. Toushiro sighs in relief and smiles lightly.

"Let's get out of here."

Yuuki nods and walks beside him, when they heard a familiar voice.

"Yuuki-sama even if you got out from that prison, you still won't be able to escape this fortress... unless you fly."

Hearing Michiru's voice, Toushiro quickly shoves her to the side when he sensed the danger and parries his attack. Michiru pushes him back to a cliff as they clash blades. Yuuki immediately got up and checks on them.

"You brat! I told you last time that I'll kill you! You made me look like a total loser. Because of that, everyone thinks I'm weak! I'll prove them wrong by killing you!", Michiru said.