30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "

In the middle of the shopping district at Karakura Town,

"Alriiight!!! I won!!! What's my price?!", Rangiku enthusiastically said when she won a lottery using a ticket that she got from shopping.

"Omedetou! Here you go!! A VIP ticket for Yui's concert for two!!", the man happily said.

"Yui?"

"Yeah, she's starting to become famous."

(Hmmm.... I'm not interested in that sort of stuff... what should I do with these?), Rangiku thought.

She walks back to Orihime's place pondering on what to do.

"I'm back!"

She saw Toushiro watching TV but looks very bored.

"Ah, Matsumoto you're back."

Then she suddenly had an idea and smiles.

"What's that smile for? You're creeping me out.", Toushiro said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Ohh nothing, nothing at all..... ne, taichou.... do you have plans tomorrow?"

"..... watch out for Arrancars like always, that's why we're here for."

"You should take a break just for tomorrow, I'm sure Ikakku and the others can handle things on their own."

"That reminds me, where are those guys staying at?"

"Hmm... Ikakku is staying at one of Ichigo's classmates and Renji is currently staying at Urahara's Shop.", Rangiku said. "Anyway, back to topic you're taking a day off tomorrow, right?"

"No way... since you're already slacking off I can't take a break."

"I-I'm not slacking!! I-It's just there's no particular place those Arrancars might appear so we can just go anywhere..."

"That's one way of handling things... but you're right. I guess I'll just walk around town, it's boring to stay here all day anyway."

"Great!! Hehe!", she happily said.

(*sweat drop*) "What's the matter with you?"

"Ah nothing! Harahetta!", she said and hurriedly went to the kitchen.

Toushiro knows she's up to something but paid not much attention to it. Later that day Yuuki and Orihime got back home from school.

"Tadaima!", Orihime happily said.

"Ah! Orihime-chan, Yuuki-chan! Okaeri!", Rangiku said.

"I'll do some shopping and prepare supper right away.", Yuuki said.

"I'll come with you Yuuki-chan.", Rangiku said.

"I'm sorry Yuuki-chan I wanted to do the shopping instead but I need finish up my homework.", Orihime said.

"That's okay, we're staying at your place so it's the least we can do."

"Alright then."

Rangiku and Yuuki heads to the supermarket to buy ingredients for supper.

"What should we have for supper?", Yuuki asks as they walk walking.

"Hmmm.... I want to try your curry, Orihime-chan said that your curry is the best she ever had!", Rangiku said.

"Okay, I'll make some Beef Curry and Vegetable Tempura then."

"Alright!!"

"Oh yeah, where'd Shiro gone off to? I haven't seen him when we arrived.", Yuuki asked as she looks around.