51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "

Toushirou along with Yashiro, Rangiku and Momo makes their way to Orihime's house while Yuuki makes her way back home.

As they walk, Momo looks at Yashiro who is being carried by Toushirou. "Ne, Yashiro-kun.", she called gaining the little boy's attention. "You called Yuuki-chan mama but you also call me mama Hina. So which of us is your real mama?"

"Mama Hina took care of me when my real mama left.", Yashiro said.

"By real mama.... do you mean Yuuki-chan?"

Yashiro nods in response.

"Why'd she leave?", Rangiku asked.

"I don't know, papa never told me.", Yashiro said with a sad look on his face. "I haven't seen mama for a very long time so I wanted to stay with her.", tears form at the corner of his eyes. He rests his head on Toushirou's shoulder and hides his face at the crook of his father's neck.

Silence fell between them for a while.

"Don't worry Yashiro-kun! She said she'll play with you when we get back remember?", Momo cheerfully said.

"Okay..."

Toushirou was silent and blushed once he knew that Yuuki is Yashiro's real mother in which Rangiku and Momo didn't fail to notice.

(Somehow I feel disappointed that I'm not his real mother.), Momo thought as she sighs.

"So taichou, are you going to tell Yuuki-chan about this?", Rangiku asked Toushirou.

"I'm not sure... but if things get complicated then we'll have no other choice.", Toushirou said.

Arriving at the Inoue residence, Rangiku rings the doorbell and Orihime opens the door.

"Mii-chan! They're here!", Orihime called and turns her attention back to the three."Come in.", she steps to the side let them in.

"Ojamashimasu.", Momo said upon entering.

"Why don't you guys sit down for a while.", Orihime said and notices Yashiro in Toushirou's arms. "K-Kawaiii!! Is he a relative of yours, Toushirou-kun?", she asked.

"Yeah.", Toushirou said as he nods.

"He looks so much like you.", Orihime chirped.

Toushirou and the rest settled themselves on the couch.

A short while later, Miharu emerges from the kitchen and makes her way to Toushirou and the rest. "Sorry to have kept you waiting."

Orhime makes her way to the kitchen to get some tea.

Momo shakes her head no. "It's okay. We came because we need your help."

Miharu sits on the couch beside them. "I'd be happy to be of help. So, what can I do for you?"

"Do you know where Grandma Farah is?", Toushirou asked.

Miharu shakes her head no. "Grandma Farah shows herself to Yuu-chan most of the time but I'll try if I can find her."

Orihime emerges from the kitchen carrying some tea and distributes them to their guests who mumbled their thanks.

Miharu stares at Yashiro curiously. "A relative of yours?", she asked Toushirou.

Toushirou nods. "Yeah, he's the main reason why we're looking for her."

Miharu frowns in confusion. "Why?"

Toushirou whispers her the details and her eyes widen in surprise. "I understand, I'll get to it right away then.", she then turns her attention to Yashiro. "Yashiro-kun can I borrow the ring for a moment?"