15. " Game Start "

While they were talking, Yuuki's stomach grumbles. Momo who was quiet bursts out laughing, while Yuuki was red in embarrassment.

"I guess you've been here this whole time taking care of your brother that you forgot to eat. Let's go get something, I'm feeling a bit hungry as well.", Momo cheerfully said.

Yuuki nods and they both step outside the room leaving behind her sketchbook on the table beside Ichigo. Unbeknownst to them, Ichigo was awake the whole time and overheard their conversation. He picked up the scketchbook and leafs throughs it expresses a serious look.

*******

Meanwhile at the captain's meeting,

"The enemy hasn't made their move yet. But they want to get their hands on that girl. We must prevent that at all costs. We need know what they want with her.", the Genryusai sternly said.

"I don't know what they want with her but if they happen to get their hands on her then something really bad might happen.", Toushiro said.

"Hitsugaya-taichou, it has come to my notice that you seem know something.", Byakuya said.

Toushiro hands a piece of paper to the Head Captain. It was the piece of paper where Yuuki wrote about the Sacred Jewel of Soul. The Head Captain expresses a serious look on his face as he reads it. He passes it to the other captains for them to see.

"I was hoping that you might know something about it.", Toushiro said.

"It's something that's meant to be forgotten.", Genryusai said.

"So you know something about it?", Retsu asked.

"It was very a long time ago, something like that did happen but it was erased from everyone's memories."

"If it was erased from everyone's memories then how come you still know about it?", Jushiro asked.

"I don't, it was written in the history records but too little was known about it. So I did some investigation and found out something."

"So what did you found out?", Retsu asked.

"It's about the monoliths, we found the monolith at the human world with Urahara Kisuke's help. To think that four more exists in other worlds."

"Is something wrong with it? You look very troubled.", Retsu asked.

"There's nothing wrong with it, the first time we saw it, we were both overwhelmed by its power. If there really is a jewel that can support all five then its power will be much more overwhelming.....", Genryusai said with a serious look on his face. "Hitsugaya-taichou, can you bring the girl here? She might know something about the jewel that's why they're after her."

Toushiro nods.

"I'll bring her in later, she still hasn't had enough rest since yesterday because she has been taking care of Kurosaki.", he said.

"We'll keep her in custody for now, I'm sure you all know by now that she's the key in all these and I expect your full participation. Hitsugaya-taichou, try talking to her if she might know anything else. I'll try coming up with a plan, until then everyone should keep an eye on her. That's all, you're dismissed."

After the meeting, Toushiro went back to the 10th division barracks. When he entered his office, he saw Ichigo waiting for him with a serious look on his face.

"Kurosaki?! What are you doing here?", he asked.

"We should talk.", Ichigo sternly said.

"I'm guessing it's about Yuuki."