26. " Frustrations "

From a relatively safe distance, Orihime watches the fight between Ichigo and the Arrancars while healing Sado's arm. Santen Kesshun deployed just in case.

Concern etched into Orihime's features and a feeling of helplessness swept over her. Uselessness and frustration dug deep. (It's always like this.... when things get tough, I always rely on Kurosaki-kun.... just like last time.... and this time as well. I always watch from a safe distance while Kurosaki-kun fights. I want to fight alongside everyone.... but.... I'm just too weak. If only there's something I can do to protect everyone....)

"Damn you! I'll kill you!!!", Yammy angrily said.

Ichigo attacks again but Yammy managed to catch his sword with his left hand. Ichigo struggles to get it loose but to no avail. Yammy uses his bare hand to break Ichigo's Zanpakutou.

"I'm gonna kill you slowly, painfully.", Yammy menacingly said.

Ichigo glowers at him. Yammy suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Ichigo. Without any time to react, Yammy pummels him to the ground.

(This guy... is still very strong even with just one arm.), Ichigo thought in pain.

Yammy was about to stomp on him again when Orihime stood up and rushed towards them in panic.

"Kurosaki-kun!!!", Orihime yelled.

"No! Inoue! Get back!!", Ichigo frantically yelled.

But it was too late, Yammy smacks her to the aside and went flying and lost consciousness.

"INOUE!!!!", Ichigo yelled.

Yammy stomps on Ichigo making him lose consciousness as well. Yammy starts to fire a Cero at his head when two golden energy-like arrows stabs Yammy on the back. He screams in pain and whirls around in search for the attacker.

"Metsu!!", a familiar voice yelled.

The arrows explode prompting Yammy to fall on his knees. Ichigo quickly regained consciousness and saw Yuuki facing against the Arrancar. The explosion took some damage but it wasn't enough to bring Yammy down completely. Yammy stands up and slowly approaches her with menacing eyes.

"N-No... Yuu...ki.... run...", Ichigo weakly said and tries to stand.

As Yammy approaches her, she slowly steps back. Then Yoruichi and Kisuke suddenly appeared from behind her and easily pins Yammy to the ground. Ulquiorra watched the whole time and didn't move a muscle.

(I know those two, Urahara Kisuke and Shihoin Yoruichi, Aizen-sama told me about them. Did they plan this? To use that girl as a bait and jump in while Yammy focuses on her. No... Urahara Kisuke could've used Shihoin Yoruichi instead of that girl to gain his attention. Or they could've attacked him head on, with the two of them, they can easily take Yammy down in his current state. Did they think I'll help him? Whether or not they planned this, Aizen-sama warned me about them.), Ulquiorra thought.

"These pests keeps showing up one after another!", Yammy angrily said.

He releases a massive amount of Reiatsu prompting Yoruichi and Kisuke to fall back. Ulquiorra flash-steps his way Yammy's side.

"Yammy, we're going back.", he calmly said.

"No! I won't be satisfied until I crush every last one of them!"

"Don't make me repeat myself, Aizen-sama is waiting for us.", Ulquiorra firmly said.

"Tsch!! Dammit!! I'll get you next time!!"

A Garganta opens and disappeared along with them. Yuuki sighs in relief and quickly ran towards Ichigo.

"Ichi-nii! Are you alright?!", Yuuki worriedly asked.