19. " Reunion "

While flying to safety, Toushirou and Yuuki saw the Hollows retreating. The giant fortress started to disappear and everything slowly went back to normal. Upon landing, everyone rushes to greet them.

"Yuuki-chan!", Orihime happily called.

Everyone approaches them with smiles on their faces.

"Alright everyone let us all go inside. I bet you're all tired, we'll treat all the wounded as well. Unohana-san and her team are waiting inside.", Kisuke said.

Urged by Kisuke, everyone heads back to his Shop.

"Yuuki, welcome back.", Ichigo said.

Yuuki went past him as if she was in a daze. Ichigo thought she was just tired. It wasn't really surprising considering everything she just went through.

"That's wasn't very nice, Yuuki. When someone tells you 'welcome back', you should say 'I'm back'. Didn't I teach you better?", Haru said.

Hearing the familiar voice, Yuuki stilled. It couldn't be possible. Just to make sure she wasn't hearing things, she whirls around. And there was Haru, alive. Her eyes widen, mouth hung agape.

"No, it's okay I think she's just tired and besides she can't sp-", Ichigo said but cut himself off upon hearing a voice he heard only once before. But it was enough to remember who it belonged to.

"...ru-nii....", Yuuki whispered.

Everyone stopped in their tracks. Yuuki slowly approaches Haru, not taking her eyes off him afraid that he might disappear when she does. She stopped right in front of him and stared some more. Then without warning, she kicks him in the stomach. Haru drops to his knees and clucthed onto his stomach in pain.

"That was... some kick...", Haru stammered, bearing with the pain.

"Where the heck have you been?! Why didn't you even bother to show yourself and tell me that you're alive after all this time!? I thought you were dead! You stupid idiot brother! Idiot! Idiot...", Yuuki angrily said as she cries.

Everyone was gaping at them.

Then, sudden realization dawned in on her. Ichigo went through the same. Yuuki tackles him into a hug. "Ichi-nii! I'm so sorryyyy!!"

"Umm... Y-Yuuki s-shouldn't I... be the first one... you're suppose t-to apologize... to?", Haru stammered, still holding onto his stomach. He knew he deserve that but it still hurt like hell.

Everyone was dumbstruck while Ichigo was utterly speechless.

(Why is she apologizing?... wait, she can speak now? Hiro-san is actually her real brother? But I thought he was dead?), Ichigo thought as he process things.

"Umm... Yuuki-chan, I hate to disturb you guys but Unohana-san needs your help.", Kisuke said.

Yuuki lets go of Ichigo and regains her composure. She looks at Urahara with a puzzled expression on her face in which he didn't fail to notice.

"Oh... sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Urahara Kisuke, I own this place and I'm a friend of your brothers.", Kisuke held out a hand towards her.

Yuuki takes his hand for a handshake. "Ohh... I'm... Kurosaki... Yuuki umm...", she hesitated a bit then looks at Haru.

Maybe it was kind of a silent message between siblings because Haru seemed to picked up on it.

"...Shinohara... you're real name is Shinohara Yuuki.", Haru said. (But since you found your partner then it's now Hitsugaya Yuuki.)"

"Shinohara... I see... I'll be right there.", Yuuki told Kisuke and turns her attention back to Haru. "You still got a lot of explaining to do...", she sternly said and steps inside to help Retsu and Orihime.