42. " Awaken "

As Yuuki and Amaterasu anxiously wait for the three Knights to return, they chat while waiting.

"Won't it be just the same eventually? It'll only be a matter of time when they pledge their loyalty to you as well.", Amaterasu said.

"That would also mean that I've officially taken over Haru-nii's role, right? I don't know if I'm ready....", Yuuki said.

"It doesn't matter if you're ready or not, what really matters is if you're willing to take on that responsibility."

"I am. It's my responsibility in the first place but maybe I was just afraid..... however, it's different now. It's just that...."

".... you still have doubts abouts your capabilities, don't you?"

Yuuki nods.

"If only I've taken action much sooner then things wouldn't have come to this. Haru-nii wouldn't have pushed himself to face Shinjo-nii.....", she said with a sad look on her face.

(*cross popping veins*) "That's it! I've had it! Will you quit being so melodramatic! If you think this is all your fault then that's the more reason you should take responsibility and fix everything!! Moping forever will take us nowhere! Do I make myself clear?!", Amaterasu angrily said.

"Amaterasu.....", Yuuki mumbled.

"I said.... do I make myself clear?!!"

(*flinch*) "Ha-Hai!!.......", Yuuki said and loosens up. "Arigato.... Amaterasu....", she said with a determind look in her eyes and smiles lightly.

"Good... now that that's settled, prepare yourself..... someone's coming.... and I can tell they're not friendly."

Yuuki conjures her sword and anxiously wait for the intruder. Once they were in sight,

"...... Shino......", Yuuki mumbled.

"It's been a while.... Yuu-chan.", Shino said with an evil grin.

"So you're with Shinjo-nii all along.... that's not surprising."

"That's right, and I'm here to take him back. If you don't want to get hurt I suggest you take me to where he is."

"Sorry..... but that's not an option.", Amaterasu said.

"You must be Amaterasu-san, I've heard so much about you from Shinjo-sama."

"So you already know about me but I don't know you."

"Oh, pardon my rudeness.... I'm Tsukishima Shinobu, others call me Shino. I'm known as the Teleporter."

"More like switching places with anyone....", Yuuki bluntly said.

"Yuu-chan! As always, quit bursting my bubble! I prefer Teleporter more than the Switcher, it would make me sound like a fuse!"

(*sweat drop*) "W-Well good to know you also haven't changed....", Yuuki stuttered.

"Yes, I haven't.... but wait 'till you see how my powers changed."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see..... now, this place seems too tight for us to fight. I'll take us to some place where we can fight to our hearts content."

"Wait! Are you serious about fighting?! It's not your area of expertise in the first place!", Yuuki frantically said.

"Speak for yourself.", Shino mumbled and grins.

Suddenly, a huge spectral hand emanated from Shino grabs Yuuki and broke through space like a broken glass. The next thing she knew when she opened her eyes is that they were at Karakura Town. Yuuki scans her surroundings and saw the Shinigamis alongside the Visored who were fighting againts the Espadas. All of them were looking at the two who suddenly came out of nowhere, most were surprised and some didn't seem much. As she falls, Yuuki quickly summons a giant bird using a paper talisman to catch her.