Ch1:Living in the hood

Briel pov:
-----------------------------
Dear diary,
Hello my name is Briel, Im 19 years old living with my sister in a small ghetto apartment. I live in south central, one of the ghetto places in California. Its really hard trying to pay my bills around these streets and still don't have enough for food.
------------------------------------
I was writing in my diary in my living room apartment trying to get my feelings out. I had on pajamas and long dark brown braids on my head. There was kids upstairs making noises, people yelling at each other next door. I was so used to it that I don't get annoyed.

My sister, cally opens the apartment door holding bags of food in her hand.

Cally: "can you get up and come help me with these bags!"

Me: "what did you buy?"

Cally: "what do you think"

I rolled my eyes and helped her get food out the bags. I looked at the bread she bought.

Me: "gross I hate this bread!"

Cally: "well that was the only bread there at the church"

Me: "what! You got all this food from the church near by!!"

Cally: "I don't have money so they where giving it out for free!"

Me: "now they think we're poor because of you"

Cally: "I'm working my ass off for you but you keep complaining, why don't you get a job!!!"

She walks to her room and slams the door. I have a deep secret that I would never tell my sister ever in my life......I'm a hooker.

I walked in my room and shut the door behind me. I opened my closet and put on a tight short hot pink dress with blue heels. I headed to the streets after.

Michael pov:
I was at my Neverland ranch getting ready to hang out with my new friend Tupac. He was going to teach me something...that's what he said to me on the phone.

I was putting on my red ctf shirt with black slacks and black loafers. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to fix my hair. My good friend, Lisa Marie Presley opened my bedroom door.

Lisa: "hello Michael!"

Me: "oh hello Lisa I didn't know you would be here today"

Lisa: "why wouldn't I be here, I always want to check up on you just to make sure you're alright"

I was still trying to fix my hair in front of her. She walked up to me and fixed my hair.

Lisa: "let me help you with that Mike"

I started giggling from the embarrassment of my hair.
She put some strings of hair In front of my face and put the rest in a ponytail.
She started laughing with me but after that moment we both were locked looking at each other in the eyes. It was silent for 3 seconds then her lips got closer to mine.

DING DONG DING DONG!! The door ranged.

She stopped her lips from coming to mine when the door rang.

Me: "oh that must be my friend tupac at the door"

Lisa: "oh I didn't know you where expecting someone today"

Me: "I'm....um sorry..Lisa I have to go"

I walked past her fast and left the room. That was weird, I'm so embarrassed that I made this happen. Was it my fault that it happened?