Ch17:CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Briel pov:
It was Christmas Eve, I was celebrating at my cousin violet's house. The rest of the family came over as well. Johnny couldn't make it because he was busy with a movie he was playing in. I was cooking a turkey with my grandmother and my aunt.

Aunt: "you know your ex's new music video is about to premiere on MTV right now..."

Me: "so I don't care"

Aunt: "mmmmm did I mention his new wife is in the video..."

Grandma: "oh stop it! You always want to start trouble, go drink your bottle of wine"

Aunt: "at least I rather drink then be in this kitchen"

Me: "wife?!!"
Aunt: "mmHmm I'm sorry honey but he just mentioned it last week that he married her"

I ran to the living room turning on the tv. I started watching Michael's "you are not alone" music video. Once I saw Lisa in the video I cried my heart out still watching it. Tears fell down my eyes wishing I was the one in the video.

Christmas morning
Michael pov:
The family and I was sitting next to the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. I started opening up the present Janet had gotten me for Christmas. It was a super soaker, one of the things I wanted for Christmas but the present I really wanted the most was....Briel.

Janet: "you like it Michael?!"

Michael: "I love it, Thank you dunk!"

Lisa walks down the stairs with her pajamas on and coffee in her hand. She sat next to me smiling.

Janet: "there's a gift for you Lisa!"
Lisa: "oooh who's it from?"
Janet: "it's from Michael!"

She picks up my gift then opens it. I bought her a cabbage patch kid so she can play with it or have it as decoration. She looks at it with a Nasty look in her face.

Lisa: "what is this supposed to be?"
Me: "it's a doll..."
Lisa: "get this junk out of my face!"

Lisa threw the gift at my face then walked away. Janet couldn't take it any more so she stood up.

Janet: "bitch my brother gave you a nice gift, your dumb ass could of said thank you!"

Lisa: "I'm done for today so I'll be in my room and if there's any more gifts under the tree for me then give it to me"

Janet: "this bitch..."

Janet was about to jump her but I held her back. I had a bruise on my forehead from the doll that I thought Lisa would like but I guess she didn't.....

I locked my self in the bathroom crying leaning on the wall. I couldn't believe she would throw it at my face. Janet knocked on the door.

Janet: "are you ok Michael?!"
Me: "no...."
Janet: "I'm going to beat that bitch!"

I heard Janet running up the steps  so I quickly followed her. Janet ran to my bedroom and dragged Lisa off the bed. Janet started punching her then Lisa ripped out one of Janet's extensions out.

Janet: "oh hell no I just got it done!"

I pulled Janet away from her, that was the wrong thing to do but i knew she was just trying to protect me.

Lisa: "how could you just let your sister hit me!"

Me: "I'm sorry Lisa.."

Lisa: "I can't even talk to you!"

She left the house slamming the door at my face.