ch 33: Baby Daddy

Briel pov:

My heart started racing while Michael was telling me baby names, I didn't know how to tell Michael that the child might not be his. It all started when Daryl and I were digging a hole for my father.

flashback: ___________________________________________________

We both got back in the car after we finished hiding my father's body, It was dark and was pouring down heavy rain. Daryl started the car engine and put the radio on while I sat next to him crossing my arms from how cold it was.

Daryl: "you can use my coat"

Me: "uh thanks..."

Daryl: "I was thinking if you would like to head over to a bar and have drinks"

Me: "sure"

Well all that happened was we both got drunk and ended up having sex in his car but after that I regretted it and tried to forget until now.

_______________________________________________________________

I got off the couch and ran to the bathroom to cry, I couldn't take breaking Michael's heart again. I love him so much and I don't want to end up making him cry from my stupid mistakes. Michael knocked on the door to know if i'm okay.

Michael: "Briel whats wrong!"

Me: " *sniff* *sniff* nothing...."

Michael: " then can I come in"

Me: "sure..."

He opened the door, he went close to my face and kissed my lips gently. He then wiped my tears with the tissue while he bites his lip and giggles.

Michael: "You know I love you.."

Me: "oh god you're making me cry even more"

Michael: "I don't want to see you cry..."

Me: "I don't want to see you cry ether"

He put his lips on mine once again, that tender feeling I wont be getting again once I tell him my secret. Michael and I left the bathroom and went on the rides with Kingsley outside. after, We strolled through the garden while Kingsley was getting him self some cotton candy.

Michael:  "l'll ask my doctor to come over to check the baby"

Briel: "about that.....tomorrow I was gonna go with Janet to buy a dress for the American Music Awards"

Michael: "no he'll come today"

Briel: "um uh okay...."

I can feel the butterflies flying in my stomach,  sweat coming down my  face and I still kept listening to Michael rambling baby names. once we walked back inside the house, the doctor's car was already parked in front. He shook our hand and walked in the house with us. 

Doctor: "I hear you're having a baby Michael has told me"

Me: "yes sir"

Doctor: "okay I have all my equipment set up to check the baby"

Me: "No I can't do it!!"

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door, Michael ran after me and walked in the room seeming to be mad at me. I cried once again laying on the bed covering my face with a pillow.

Michael: "What is wrong with you Briel!!"

Me: "Leave me alone!!"

Michael: "Are you on your period?!"

Me: "HOW CAN I BE ON MY PERIOD IF I'M FUCKING PREGNAT!!"

He sat beside me on the bed and wiped my leftover tears with his hands. He took my pain away by making silly faces at me. I smiled at the ground trying to not laugh at his face but I couldn't help it until he started tickling me. The moment got heater once he pinned me on the bed and we both were locked French kissing. He stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear.

Michael: "I would do so much nasty things to you if you weren't pregnant..."

Me: "I want you to show me what you can do"

Michael pov:

I was still on top of Briel about to take my clothes off until Kingsley walked in the room staring. We both quickly got off each other and tried to tell him what we were doing.

Kingley: "Mommy why was daddy on you?"

Briel: "it was noting sweetie just go back in your room"

Kingley: "okay..."

After Kingley walked out the room, Briel and I were just talking for the rest of the day.

Next day: History tour

My next concert for my history tour was packed with fans screaming and crying waiting to see me on stage. I was walking backstage with my body guards and backstage crew getting ready for me to perform. After the concert ill be giving out my history album and signing then including a picture taken with me. After the long concert and the signing albums, I was back in my trailer drinking a vanilla milkshake watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. Someone knocked on my door with force so I quickly got up and opened  it. It was my doctor, he had a concerned face on him and needed  to speak to me.

Doctor: "I need to speak to you about Briel's baby"

Me: "What's wrong doc, Is our baby okay!?

Doctor: "mmhmm all I have to say is that baby isn't yours..."

My brain stopped working and my heart was beginning to fall part, I couldn't think once he said that the...baby...Isn't....mine.