Ch 48: Court

Michael pov:

I was worried about Briel, she might be in jail by now or she might of ran from the cops and move to japan to change her identity. All I want is Briel to come back home and forget about this whole shooting thing. I kept pacing around the living room while Kingsley kept asking where Briel was.

Kingsley: "Where's mommy? where's mommy? where's mommy?"

Me: "Not now Kingsley"

Kinglsey: "Daddy why are you moving so much?"

Me: "I'm thinking"

While I kept pacing, Prince started crying from upstairs which made me even more tense. I ran upstairs then walked into Prince's room. I picked him up then fed him his bottle, Kingley followed me and kept asking where Briel was. I wish to answer but I don't think he's ready to understand that she is at the police station because she almost killed a man.

Kingsley: "Where's mommy? where's mommy? where's mommy?"

Me: "Please stop asking me!"

Kingley ended up crying like crazy once the phone started to ring, I rushed over and put the phone to my ear while I had Prince in my arms. I thought it was the police but I guess it was Joseph, once I heard his voice I knew I was going to get pissed about something.

Joseph: "Michael..."

Me: "Not right now Joseph, I'm busy"

Joseph: "This is much more important then what ever the hell you're doing!"

Me: *Sigh* What do you want to tell me then?"

Joseph: "It's Latoya..."

My heart started beating fast when he said Latoya's name, I started to remember that she was still in a coma and I haven't seen her since 4 months now. 

Michael: "Did she wake up?!!!!"

Joseph: "Latoya.....she......didn't make it"

The phone fell out of my hand and I put Prince in his crib since he was going to slow me down. Tears fell out of my eyes thinking of the words Joseph said on the phone. I rushed out my house dramatically trying not to fall on my knees and start mourning. I opened the car door then rushed out my Neverland Ranch  driveway.

Briel pov: 

I was still in the interrogation room waiting for someone to tell me that I can leave this shitty place. Usher and a police officer walked in the room, all I wanted to do was kick that worthless singer's ass. they both sat in their chair while I was looking down at my hands.

Me: "Usher you know that I shot him because he was about to rape me!"

Usher: "How should I know when I came after you shot him"

Cop: "good news for you Briel, we looked back at the camera in the alley place and we found out that the man did try to rape you"

Me: "Thank god!"

Cop: "We will deal with him, but you can now wish to go home"

I rushed off my chair then rushed out the door not looking back, I couldn't wait coming back home and be with my babies.....and prince. I walked outside ready to get a taxi, but a cop called my name. Not again, I walked slowly toward the cop then took a big gulp. 

Cop: "Someone wants to speak to you on the phone"

Me: "Oh... that's a relief"

I went back into police station then walked up to the phone booth ready to answer whoever was calling me. 

Me: "Hello?"

Janet: "Briel....*sniff* Latoya....she past away"

Me: "Wait what do you mean?!"

Janet: "Latoya has  been in a coma for 4 months and now she's gone!"

I still did't understand, no one told me before that she was in a coma and if I knew I could of visited her and give her flowers.....but its too late. I hanged up on Janet and began crying, I leaned against the wall and regretting not seeing her while she was in a coma. I ran out the police station and tried to catch a taxi so I can get to the hospital.

Michael pov:

I ran fast inside the emergency room trying to find my family, I rushed inside the room and saw everyone surrounding Latoya while they Mourn. My mother walked toward me and wrapped her arms around me while I began to cry. This was a horrible feeling in my heart that I never felt before, I walked even closer to Latoya. I just stared at her while she drifted away to a better place called heaven, I could feel Tito putting his hand on my shoulder and hearing Rebbie cry so loud in the room was like a living nightmare to me. Tears flew down my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore so I rushed out the room. My hair was on my face and tears rushing down my cheeks. I sat in the waiting room chairs and my head was down. Someone was standing in front of me, I slowly looked up and saw Briel looking down at me with tears in her eyes. Briel hugged me tight trying to comfort me but even her near me didn't take this sad feeling away.

Debbie Pov:

I was in front of Michael's Neverland Ranch holding binoculars in my hand, I was ready to park my car and sneak inside Michael's house. Once I got out of my car and walked toward the back door of his mansion, I quickly took a hair pin and tried opening  the door lock. The door started to open and I was finally in my future husband's palace. I slowly walked around the house putting any small precious thing inside my black bag. I then heard a loud crying from upstairs, It was my baby that I gave to Michael....I realized that Briel shouldn't be near my baby so i'm taking him with me. I tip toed up the stairs and took Prince out of his crib. He was beautiful like a flower and I can not let Briel keep him thinking that it's her child too. Someone small started yanking my shirt, I looked down and saw Michael's other child. That child stared into my eyes trying to know what I was doing in his house, he looks like Michael which made me want to kidnap him too.

Kinglsey: "Why are you taking my brother?"

Me: "I was going to take him to the toy store, would you like to come as well?"

Kingsley: "Yay okay!!"

Prince, Kinglsey, and I walked out the house and into my car without Michael and Briel not know where they gone....