Ch24:forever loved

Seeing my father sitting on the chair with a smirk on his face made me just want to kill him so badly. I collapse on my knees crying out My mothers name.

Father: "keep screaming her name she won't come"

Me: "FUCK YOU ASS HOLE GO DIE IN HELL!!!"

Father: "shh my grandson is sleeping in his crib"

He walked up Kingsley's crib and started singing a lullaby. While he watched my baby sleep, I grabbed a vase and smashed it on his head leaving him down on the floor. He slowly stood up wiping the blood off his mouth.

father: "you thought you could kill me hahaha..."

He grabbed me by the arms, i tried yanking him off me but he then pinned me against the wall. He took out a gun and put it to my head. All i could do was not move or my life would be over.

Father: " i'm sorry but your love story with Michael ends now"

A loud gun shot appeared, my father quickly fell to the ground from a bullet that went in his back. My face was surprised from not knowing who shot him so I turned around and saw Daryl holding the gun. I thought Daryl was working with my father to kill me why would he save me...

me: "why are you here?!

Daryl: "here to save you from that mad man"

me: "but I thought you were working with him"

Daryl: "He threatened to kill me that's why i worked with him"

Daryl walked up to my father and felt his pulse.

Daryl: "he's dead.."

me: "something I always wanted to hear since I was 13"

After that sad day, Daryl and I dug a hole then dropped my father inside. My heart was beating fast feeling like i would get in trouble after and even go to jail if the cops found out. All I wanted was Michael to help me through this pain.

Michael pov:

Lisa and i were writing in our divorce papers, it was awkward writing next to her and not speaking. I was writing fast as I can so I could be done with it. Every time i try to speak to her like old times she would just role her eyes at me. Inside i felt very sorry for hurting Lisa but i knew she deserved someone better then me.

Lawyer: "any of you guys done?"

Lisa: "yes i'm done, goodbye"

Lisa handed the paper work to the lawyer then quickly walked out the room grabbing her jacket and purse. I stopped what I was doing and followed her.

Me: "I'm sorry Lisa I never meant to hurt you like this"

Lisa: "you lied to me!"

me: "how did I lie?"

Lisa: "you said you wouldn't talk to that bitch ass hoe again!"

me: "DON'T EVER CALL HER THAT!!"

I screamed the loudest where everyone in the divorce office started watching me.

Lisa: "that's how i know you like her still, have a good life Michael"

she cried in tears while leaving the place, I knew in that moment I wouldn't see her again...