Ch 35: Why Forgive

Briel pov:

I couldn't wait to go to this award show, I was mostly hype for the after party so I can get my hands on the food there. I was roaming around my closet finding the perfect shoes to go with my dress and trying to call Michael at the same time. He hasn't been answering my calls so I'm getting worried if he wont be coming home early so he can try out what I bought him. Its not like him to ignore my calls, people are expecting Michael to show up at the award show so his ass better not be there late. I finally found the black heels to match with my dress and then called my sis over to do my hair. I waited for 10 minutes, she knocked on the door so I began to open it.

Cally: "How you doing sis?!"

Me: "All I been doing was taking care of Kingsley and this baby inside me"

Cally: "Oh and please don't name your baby a ghetto name that I cant spell"

Me: "The name calling is Michael's job"

Cally: "Oh and how is Michael doing?.....wait let me stop talking so I can start doing your hair"

Michael pov:

I still had to come home since Briel has been calling me Ten times today and I need to get ready for the award show. I was heading to my limo but Debbie grabbed my hand to once again talk about what happened.

Debbie: "wait Michael!"

Me: "Yeah?"

Debbie: "will we ever do this again?"

Me: "I'm sorry but I'm still in love with Briel..."

Debbie slapped me so hard in the face where my head felt like it was spinning, she began crying from what I said but then I realized that I messed up real bad. I didn't mean to hurt Debbie so I can get back at Briel, I felt Debbie's pain when she began crying.

Debbie: "Why would you just use me like this!"

Me: "I can explain!"

Debbie: "Just save your crappy story"

Me: "Would you like to come to the award show with me then?"

Debbie: "....Wow I never knew you would ask me this"

Me: "So you want to come?"

Debbie: "Sure...pick me up at 7:00pm"

Me: "Okay"

I felt glad to ask her on a date, but I knew Briel will be mad when she finds out she been replaced. I got inside the limo and my driver began driving to my Neverland ranch.

Briel pov:

My hair was all done and I was glad that Cally was here to do it for free, It was in a cute top bun and she even did my nude makeup. Once Cally was gone, I began putting on my dress and my shoes. I heard Michael coming inside the house so I quickly ran down the steps to show him how I look. He seemed gloomy, he then sat down on the couch staring straight at nothing so I decided to try to cheer him up by showing him his outfit.

Me: "I bought this for you, I hope you might like this"

Michael: "......"

Me: "what's wrong?"

Michael: "you said you loved me..."

Me: "And I do..."

Michael: "THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME!!!"

Me: "Look I have no time for this....."

Michael: "YOU LIED TO ME AND YOU MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL BY MAKING ME THINK YOU LOVED ME, I HAD NO ONE BUT YOU TO UNDERTAND ME BUT NOW YOU PLAYED MY LOVE AS A GAME!!!"

Me: "THATS NOT TRUE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, I KNEW YOU WOULD FIND OUT BUT I WAS AFRAID FOR THIS TO ALL HAPPEN SO JUST PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME....I'M SORRY!!!!"

Michael: "I'm going to the award show with Debbie so you can take that all off.....by the way, I slept with her as well"

That got me real pissed, I ran so fast at Michael and tried to knock him out with one punch but he blocked and punched me so hard in my stomach where I then collapsed on the floor. I felt my baby kick like it was telling me that it felt the pain too. I started crying on the floor while holding my stomach.

Michael: "Briel I didn't mean it I'm sorry!!!"

Me: "Why Michael why, I told you I was sorry but you took it too far"

The award show limo drove by then honked at Michael for him to come in, he glanced at me for a second and walked out leaving me here. I might just have to pack my stuff so I c an leave this house with Kingsley and stay at my cousin Mia's house in New York. I don't know what to do without Michael, I'm in love with him and once my heart brakes then I don't know what to do. The phone began to rang while I try to get up.

Me: "Hello?"

Doctor: "We have been in a mix up, we are sorry Michael is the true father"

Me: ".....it has been too late"

I hanged up on him and started crying hard, my tears were covering my face and snot was coming down my nose. I felt so sad that I went to the balcony and watched the lake sparkle while tears still fell down my cheeks. If it's wrong to love Michael right now Then my heart just won't let me be right. I got on the balcony ledge and closed my eyes and thought about my father killing my mother, thinking of my father trying to kill me, me being a hooker because I had to help my sister, and me falling in love with Michael and then ended up having him hate me from how stupid I am. The maid past by but then she saw me about to jump off.

Maid: "NO PLEASE STOP!"

Me: "Leave me alone!"

Maid: "I'm staying here while I call the cops!!"

She ended up calling the cops.....