Ch8:Party

Briel pov:
Cally and I where buying a dress for the party. I threw clothes in the basket while cally holds it.

Cally: "I don't get it how someone like Michael Jackson would let us stay in his mansion"

Me: "what not to get when its a big house and you can put 200 people and still have room for one more"
Cally: "I know but what will happen if he kicks us out, then we won't have no where to live"

Me: "oh that won't happen because I'm dating him!"

Cally stopped walking when she heard what I said. She started to jump up and down in the mall.

Cally: "WHEN DID THIS ALL HAPPEN!?"
Me: "it happened yesterday when we kissed"
Cally: "OH MY GOSH YOU KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOURE WITH HIM!"
Me: "what do you mean?"

Cally: "famous parities, award shows, being famous!"
Me: "oh come on stop it, i really like him and I would never use him on trying to be like those stupid famous people!"

Cally: "does the stupid famous people include Michael in it?"

Cally and I start laughing and joking around when we get out the mall. A car pulls up In Front of us. A man wearing sunglasses looked up at us.

Jermaine: "so is one of you girls named Briel"
Me: "uh uh you're Jermaine Jackson!!!"
Jermaine: "yeah I know, so you're Briel"
Me: "yes"

Jermaine: "cool Michael told me a lot about you and your sister cally"
Cally: "are you here to pick us up or just trying to have a chat because I have clothes to go and put on!"
Jermaine: "something about you makes me like you"

Cally: yeah yeah yeah I hear that a lot so are you going to drop us home or what?
Jermaine: "ok"

Michael pov:
7:00

I sat waiting for Briel to finish getting ready. Janet was doing her makeup and hair. Briel walked Down the stairs wearing a long light blue dress and her hair was long and Curly with a flower on top. She was so beautiful..

Briel: "you like it?"
Me: "I..uh..uh..love it"
Janet: "aww let me take a picture"
Me: "ok then"

Briel and I posed close together and even made silly faces. After, I opened the door for Briel then we went inside the limo. We sat next to each other the whole ride there.

Briel: "I don't know what to say or do when we get there"
Me: "hahaha if you don't want to talk then don't"
Briel: "oh and my manors aren't good!"
Me: "be your self no matter what anyone says"

She went closer to me and kissed me on the lips.

Me: "what was that for?"
Briel: "for telling me to be my self"
Me: "hahaha I just want you to be happy"
Briel: "that's why you'll always be my baby"
Me: "aww"

The limo drops us off in front of the party. I could see every celebrity you can think of. Eddy Murphy, will smith, Paula Abdul, Madonna,Mariah Carey, Julia Roberts, Johnny Depp,Tom hanks, and Tom Cruise.

I got out the limo then most of the paparazzi's at the party where flashing there camera at me. Briel was still in the limo scared to show her face.

Me: "come on Briel!"
Briel: "no I can't show my face to all those people"
Me: "hahaha but your with me"
Briel: "fine"

She got out the limo and took my hand. We walked on the red carpet while my 3 bodyguards surrounded us. We got inside the party and there was fancy drinks,fancy food,fancy meals,fancy chairs,fancy people and the party was packed with people.

Briel and I where greeting people then she left to go get food. my best pals Eddy Murphy and Will Smith where talking to each other.

Eddy: "what up the king of pop!"

He playfully punched me in the shoulder. I giggled so much from him joking around with Will Smith.

Will: "yo Michael who's that girl that you came with?"
Me: "oh that's Briel, she's a good friend of mine"
Eddy: "mmmm I saw y'all holding hands"
Will: "Michael! Don't be telling me that you not digging her at any moment!"
Me: "guys I already told you she's my Friend"
Eddy: "mmmm"

Briel pov:

There was so much good food I have never tried in my whole life. I started taking the whole plate of shrimps from the waiters. I drank from the small wine glasses. I was just a big mess there that people started to look at me.

I saw that girl Lisa and her friend walking up to me. Lisa was wearing a red short tight dress with leather boots. Her friend was wearing a green short dress.

Lisa: "having a great time?"
Me: "yeah until you showed up"
Lisa: "good cause it'll get even worse"
Me: "If Michael's your boyfriend, he didn't mention that when he kissed me yesterday bitch"

Her mouth dropped into a disgusted face. She took a drink from the table.

Lisa: "I think you ate enough maybe you should wash it down with some of this you stank!"

She spilt her drink on my dress then her other friend spilt it on my hair. Everyone was watching including Michael, it was so quiet.
I couldn't stand that bitch....

Me: "I'm done with you!!"

I punched her in the face, she fell to the ground. People helped her get up but they all where mad at me! I ran out the door crying with my makeup pouring down my cheeks.