Ch 39: Date Night

Briel pov:

Daryl was acting like a gentleman by opening the car door for me, I sat in the passenger seat waiting for him to put the keys in the car. I then looked up at the my bedroom window seeming to have the lights still on, but I realized Michael was watching me. Oh god I feel like he's gonna follow us to the restaurant. Daryl began driving the car, It turned out to be awkward while we were at a red light but Daryl started talking.

Daryl: "Are you still mad that Michael cheated on you with Debbie?"

Me: "Wait, how do you know I'm having problems with her?"

Daryl: "Its all in the news"

Me: "I never have space with the media these day..."

Daryl: "Tonight you don't have to worry about that"

He caressed my cheek making me accidentally blush, why the hell did I just blush when he touched my face? I love Michael and only Michael so I i'm not gonna let this fuck boy trying to hypnotize me. I pushed his hand off my face then turned my head to the window. Once I looked outside I knew we were already at the restaurant. I saw famous people like Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and many more. Why didn't he tell me that I was going to a celeb hot spot.

Daryl: "Any of these people you might know"

Me: "Yes! Its Jennifer Lopez!!"

Daryl: "Go say hi to her"

Me: "Okay but how do I look?"

Daryl: "Beautiful like always..."

He got me feeling like I was gonna be number one once I walk in there so I jumped out the car and cat walked toward Jennifer Lopez. She was wearing a tight short green dress with her hair long and curly. I tapped on her back trying to get her attention, She turned around and I then realized it was a man that dressed up as Jennifer, damn he really did look like her from the behind.

Man: "What you need chica?"

Me: "Um....."

Man: "Don't you see me waiting on a line to see my man Michael Jordan so I have no time to hear you stutter!"

Me: "Sorry I thought you were Jennifer Lopez..."

Man: "Oh so your saying that every Hispanic women looks like her!"

Me: "Um no I just realized you were a guy..."

His army of bitches were about to take their earning off and beat my ass with their sharp claws so I quickly walked back to Daryl. He was already sitting at the restaurant table looking through the menu. I sat down in the seat and tried to breath from running away so fast.

Daryl: "So did you see her?"

Me: "let me not start what I just gotten through"

The waitress came by holding a note pad and a pen in his hand, Daryl seemed to already know what he wanted but I just couldn't pick what to order from this fine place...

Waiter: "Hello I'm Chris Brown and I'll be your waiter tonight so what drink would you like to order?"

Daryl: "I'll have Dr pepper and this fine woman would like red wine"

Briel: "I didn't say I wanted that but that's all good to me I guess"

Waiter: "Okay I will be back with your drinks and some garlic bread with that as well"

The waiter walked away from us, all Daryl and I did was look through the menu. The place was packed with screaming fans of Michael Jordan, he was still far way in the back eating while giving out autographs. I kept staring at him since that was my favorite basketball player in the NBA.

Daryl: "You wanna take a picture with him?"

Me: "Well yeah but I would never wait that long on a line for a person"

Daryl yelled out his name like he knew him and then told him to come over here. I felt like I was about to pee on my self once I saw Michael Jordan walk toward me with a big smile on his face. I quickly got out of my seat and gave him a tight hug.

Michael Jordan: "Hello you must be Michael's wife"

Me: "Yes!"

Michael Jordan: "I was in his music video called jam and don't get me started of how fun it was working with the king of pop If you know what i'm saying  he he"

Me: "You don't think I would know that..."

Michael Jordan: "Sorry I always tell people that....but anyway tell Michael I said hi"

Me: "sure thing!" 

Michael Jordan: "Would you like a autograph?" 

Me: "can I just say my son loves you so much!"

Michael Jordan: "He can have my basketball signed by me"

Me: "Thank you so much!!"

We then took a picture together, He walked away from our table once he handed me the ball that he been playing with for a year now. I was so happy today and hoping for more excitement..