ch 30: All Things Come To a End

Latoya pov:

I was sick of Michael and his bitch ass girlfriend, but I have my own problems to deal with and i'm not trying to get them on top of my issue. I put the keys inside my condo door and walked right in. It was dark and quit just the way I want it to be right now. I was tip toeing in my heels so I wouldn't wake my husband up. I walked inside the living room and turned on the lamp light, my husband Jack Gordon was sitting on the couch while smoking a cigar. Shit i'm in trouble...

Jack: "where have you been?"

Me: "I went to see my brother in the hospital"

Jack: "I didn't tell you to go see him..."

Me: "I'm tired of you controlling me!"

Jack: "don't you fucking talk to me like that!"

He ran toward me then slapped me hard where I was down on the ground crying to leave me alone, I began crawling away from him but he was walking toward me slowly. He pinned me on the ground and started punching me until I was felling unconscious. I defended my self by kicking him away, he pulled me up from the ground and started pulling my hair. I couldn't walk so my legs was shaking rapidly, he rapped his hands around my neck and started chocking me.  He then pinned me to the wall and screamed into my face where his cigarette breath was touching my skin.

Jack: "DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT I CONTROL WHAT YOU WEAR, ACT, GO, AND WHO YOU LOVE, YOU GOT THAT!!"

Latoya: "ye-s  I promise.."

Jack: "good! now get to bed we have a interview tomorrow"

Michael pov:

Tomorrow I really have to get out of this emergency room so I can continue my History tour and be with Kingley more often. The family left the hospital so now i'm just stuck staring at the small hospital TV at 2:00 am. My room door opened slowly, Briel came back with flowers in her hand and a smile that could last a life time. She walked closer to me then sat in the chair beside my bed.

Me: "you came back!"

Briel: "I love you baby I could never leave you alone here"

Me: "I love you too....you'll always be my baby"

Briel: "Can I tell you something Michael?"

Me: "anything"

Briel: "While i'm in jail, will you still be there when I get out"

Me: "I will and I promise"

Briel: "aww"

She got on top of me on the bed and began kissing me with a passion. The feeling of her lips touching mine was incredible. She started kissing my neck making me giggle loudly. We both started joking around laughing at the time when I pushed her in my Neverland ranch pool. while we were joking, I was thinking about Latoya  and how she felt.

Me: "Can you please call Latoya to see if shes okay"

Briel: "fine but if she starts coming at me then i'm hanging up"

Breil pov:

I walked to the nearest phone in the hospital and began dialing her number, I waited until she picked up. 

Latoya: "hell-o..."

Me: "um hey i'ts Briel..."

Latoya: "look I don't have time to talk right now.."

Me: "I called to say sorry for making you pissed and I never meant for it to happen"

Latoya: "I said I don't have....Jack please I wasn't talking on the phone!"

Me: "what who is jack?"

Latoya: "no! I said no one please stop hurting me!!"

She hanged up on me, I gotten worried if Latoya was alright or not....