Ch12: One sweet day

Briel pov:

Me: "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

The speaker on the phone was still on so I could still hear him.

??: "I thought you loved me..."

Me: "WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH THIS!!"

??:I thought I was your father?"

Me: "YOU KILLED MY MOTHER GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!"

??: "Briel....you're next!!"

I ran so fast out the room then I ran down the stairs but then I tripped and fell from 7 steps.

Michael pov:
I just came back from my mothers house and now I'm in the mood to take a bubble bath and go to sleep. I open the entrance door and see Janet and cally sleeping on the couch. I walk to the other room and see Briel laying on the floor fainted with blood coming down her forehead.
I ran to the steps and carried her to her bed.

Me: "what happened?!"
Briel: "I...have...to runaway"
Me: "wait but why?!"
Briel: "I'm getting haunted!"

She got up from the bed and went inside the closet to grab her clothes. I tried to stop her from leaving the room.

Me: "you been living here for 3 months now, why would you want to leave me like this!!!!?"
Briel: "if I stay I would put you and your family in danger"
Me: "why's that?!"
Briel: "if I tell you then it would only make it worst"

Me: "I'm done with all this nonsense!!!!!!!!!"

She stopped moving around and looked at me in the eyes.

Me: "I'm never going to hurt you and Im never going to make you cry so please don't leave me....I love you"

She cried out tears then hugged me the way she hugged me when I first saw her. She kissed me roughly like she was never going to see me again. We both started getting Dirty.

I took her shirt off and she took mine off. I took my pants off then put my penis inside her. She moaned loudly while scathing my back with her nails. My hair was on my face, my sweat from my body dripped on her. It was the most beautiful moment I ever felt with her.

Briel: "what ever happens would you still love me?"
Me: "I will always love you.."

Daryl pov:
Me: "So what should I do?"

??: "all I want you to do is to be a nice guy until that stupid award show starts"

Me: "anything else boss?"

??: "well yes, her secret...."

Briel pov:
I woke up on top of Michael, He was still sleeping so I walked to the kitchen and made breakfast.
I made eggs and pancakes with bacon on the side. Oh snap I remember I have to go to Darryl's house today. I left a plate of food for Michael then drove over to Daryl's house.

I knocked on the door then Daryl opened it.

Daryl: "hey you finally came!"
Me: "sorry about that I just had a lot to do"
Daryl: "it's ok, come on in!"

I walked in side the house and sat next to him.

Me: "sooo...."
Daryl: "well I wanted to know if you're going to be at the award show tomorrow"
Me: "uh yes"

Daryl: "I want you to meet me  backstage in the closet then"
Me: "why?!"
Daryl: "if you don't then I'll tell the world your secret..."

My Heart stopped once he said that. If the whole world knew I was a hooker I wouldn't know what the hell to do.

Me: "what secret?"
Daryl: "you being a hooker"
Me: "....fine I'll meet you backstage"
Daryl: "good, come after madonna performs"
Me: "ok.."

It's all my fathers tricks to kill me.