Ch14:Dirty lisa

Briel pov:
I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed a shovel next to me and hit him with it. He collapsed on the floor with blood dripping down his nose. I ran out the closet door, the award show was still going on.
I walked back to my seat while people stared at me.

Cally: "where the hell where you!"
Me: "I went to the bathroom"
Cally: "well you took a pretty long time that you made Michael embarrass himself!"

Me: "where's Michael??!"
Cally: "I think he went home"
Me: "we have to go Cally"
Cally: "fine but only because my feet are hurting in these shoes"

We called a cab to take us home. I hope Michael understands why I was gone. I ran inside the house trying to look for Michael.

Me: "Michael!!!"
Me: "Michael!!!"

Tears fell down from my eyes while I screamed his name. I sat on the couch rubbing my temples.

Michael pov:

Me: "oh hey Lisa..."
Lisa: "why are you crying Michael?"
Me: "It's nothing"

Lisa wiped the tears from my eyes and hugged me for comfort. What was I thinking, Lisa was always there to make me happy.

Lisa: "tell me please"
Me: "it's because of Briel!"
Lisa: "I can't believe she would put you on the spot like that in front of a lot of people"

Me: "I can't believe she would..."

Lisa went close to me and kissed my lips. I would be pushing her off me but what Briel did to me made me want to hurt her in even more.

Lisa: "i know that you want me.."
Me: "i do want you"

She started making out with me while she grabs the back of my shirt.

Lisa: "let's continue this at my place.."

I follow her to her car......

Briel pov:
It was morning, I woke up next to no one. Why would Michael just leave like this without telling me where he's going. I turned on the
TV trying to get my mind working again.

News reporter: "Michael's girlfriend ran away from the award show and Michael embarrassing himself on stage, we have more details after these commercials"

I threw the remote at the tv leaving the screen a mark. I don't know where Michael went but I know he wouldn't leave me like this. The phone rang so I answered it.

Me: "Michael are you ok?!"
Michael: "yes I'm alright...."
Me: "why didn't you come home?!"

Michael: "a big after party at the award show"
Me: "well please get home soon"

Lisa: "he's not coming back because he's sleeping with me!"

That voice that came out of The phone was Lisa. I can't....believe WHAT HE DID. The phone hanged up on me. I fell to the ground crying in pain. My heart was broken to pieces and I never knew Michael would be the one to smash it. I started screaming in pain.

Me: "I FUCKEN HATE YOU MICHAEL AND LISA AND I HATE THIS HOUSE YOU TOLD ME TO LIVE IN!!!!!"

I grabbed a bat from the closet and smashed every furniture,window, painting,and statue in the house. Cally ran downstairs from hearing noises.

Cally: "STOP IT NOW!!"
Me: "NO!!"
Cally: "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

Me: "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS MY FUCKING PROBLEM!?"
Cally: "yes but please calm down"

Me: "the reason why Michael didn't come home was because he was sleeping with Lisa!"

Cally hugged me while I was crying on her.